New Detonator Greeblie

Boba Leo

Goodfellas I'm back!!!!

Thank you very much everyone for the feedback, especially Dave (Witness) for the information provided.

Ok, with my friend Christian (Arie Tov) just finished designing the “new detonator greeblie board†into two parts, "The Board and the cylinder"

bikercopy.jpg

338399v0s17convertlarge.jpg

225079v0s12blenderlarge.jpg

The measures were bounded with my MONCAL armor

Dimensions: Length 4.5 cm, Width: 2.3 cm, thickness 5 mm.

My friend did the design in this place www.shapeways.com after this design, print and send the 3D impression of what design to the requested destination. “You only have to pay for 3D printing, which makes the company and shippingâ€

I want to clarify that THIS IS NOT A RUN, this is a gift than made to me my friend and I do the same thing to BSN and all its members. Any member can register at this site and ready.

You can select the type of material to 3D print, I have used for the board and the cylinder " Black Detail "

I've been very lucky with this place (BSN) and I am very grateful.

Clarification Note: I have not yet received mine, it is very probable that we have to make corrections to the various measures.

Good luck to all !!!!!!!!!!, Abrazo grande Leo

Guest Arie Tov

Hi, my name is Christian (Arie Tov), rebel friend of Leo, who made ​​me aware of the discoveryhe had made and could work with what he had done.

With some modifications, because I did not think the entire part of the rank bar Endor command would be useful, besides the cost, we arrive at greeblie has been posted.

This is a start, at least until all find out where it came from and get to the original pieces as possible, which is what we all want.

A greeting and I hope this helps and I am aware of the improvements that can be applied tothis first design.

Christian

Ps: Sorry for my English.

Guest Arie Tov

We are going to carry out an update of the greeblie, since they have communicated us of shapeways that there is a part that no longer they can print it, so we ask them that they wait for us that we rise it. Many thanks

Goodfellas I'm back!!!!

Thank you very much everyone for the feedback, especially Dave (Witness) for the information provided.

Ok, with my friend Christian (Arie Tov) just finished designing the “new detonator greeble board” into two parts, "The Board and the cylinder"

bikercopy.jpg

338399v0s17convertlarge.jpg

225079v0s12blenderlarge.jpg

The measures were bounded with my MONCAL armor

Dimensions: Length 4.5 cm, Width: 2.3 cm, thickness 5 mm.

My friend did the design in this place www.shapeways.com after this design, print and send the 3D impression of what design to the requested destination. “You only have to pay for 3D printing, which makes the company and shipping”

I want to clarify that THIS IS NOT A RUN, this is a gift than made to me my friend and I do the same thing to BSN and all its members. Any member can register at this site and ready.

You can select the type of material to 3D print, I have used for the board and the cylinder " Black Detail "

I've been very lucky with this place (BSN) and I am very grateful.

I leave the link

http://www.shapeways...out.html?gid=ug

http://www.shapeways...os_.html?gid=ug

Clarification Note: I have not yet received mine, it is very probable that we have to make corrections to the various measures.

Good luck to all !!!!!!!!!!, Abrazo grande Leo

Now we're talkin' my friend!

You improve it in the right way! Cant wait to see the finished piece :D

Thank you very much everyone for your words of encouragement.

As my friend Christian said, we're making some small modifications B)

I would ask everyone, please patience as we make this, the most accurate as possible, unfortunately we do not have the original part :(

Leo ;)

Guest Arie Tov

As Leo said, I reset the greeblie.

I'm putting together based on the picture I bring to Dave (Witness) and i got the rank bar of Endor Commando (assuming they have similar creation).

TB-TDgreeblies.jpg

P1010069-2.jpg

This is done so far, I hope their views.

BSDG.jpg

As Leo said, I reset the greeblie.

I'm putting together based on the picture I bring to Dave (Witness) and i got the rank bar of Endor Commando (assuming they have similar creation).

TB-TDgreeblies.jpg

P1010069-2.jpg

This is done so far, I hope their views.

BSDG.jpg

Ariel ! is nice to see you here !

now looks closer to the pictured one, maybe the inner parts could be more raised, not that flat.

Just my point of view

See you around !

Guest Arie Tov

http://www.shapeways...out.html?gid=ug

Invalid model id: 338399

the first link does not work :-(

the images look awesome!!

That's right, dropped out this model as we seek to be as similar as possible to that of imagesprovided by the BR.

These days I was busy with an event in which we participate with a booth of Star Wars an exhibition collectibles and had the satisfaction of getting the first prize for our presentation:), joy on the sidelines, now continue to develop with Leo this greeblie, thanks for the patience.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

hi leo,

Hook me with a set once they are finished. Would need them for my TD upgrades :)

Ok, Remember that if you want to do for yourself is to go to www.shapeways.com

Anyway, Keep in touch Louis!!!!!!!

Leo

Links aren't working for me.

Yes Jason you are right !!!!!! Life keeps me busy !!!!!! even so with my friend we are making some corrections to do this as accurately as possible.

Leo

If you know the links don't work, why are you directing people to them?

Because I made a mistake, Steve !!!!!

I wanted to recall that it was not a run and I copied the wrong link !!!!!!!

I´m Sorry!!!!!!! Fixed, deleted bad link

Leo

Stev the first link, is the first prototype than made ​​by my friend!! does not have the correct measurements (Soldier's board of Endor) and the second link itself is fine, is the cylinder that goes with the board.

You just take the second, with my friend we are redesigning the first link (the whole board)

Due to the holidays and even real life we can not join with my friend to complete this project.

Look forward to meeting with my friend in mid-January to end this project, we'll keep you posted

Thank you very much for your patience!!!

Thanks a lot, Leo

• 1 month later...

Well guys,

With my friend Christian have finished the last details.

Tell me, what do you think?, Before the end of this I would like to know your comments, all are welcome.

Pics

bikergreeblie02.jpg

bikergreeblie.jpg

Leo