Non Legion/Detachment Swag Runs

Witness

For future reference, please note that people are allowed to do non Legion or Detachment swag runs relating to the costumes presented here. That would be Biker Scout and Kashyyyk Scout. Other costumes or swag relating to other Star Wars items are not allowed. These forums are not to be used as a general merchandise market.

I will note than even though I am not in favor of allowing this, there is no Legion or Detachment rule currently regarding this. I have concerns related to copyright infringement, but we have contacted the current Legion Merchandise Officer and it is ok Legionwise.

All I ask before you mock up and post a sale thread is to contact the current Detachment Merchandise Officer (Peaches) and let them know what you are doing. We do not want to have any conflicting runs of the same item at the same time.

All non Legion and Detachment swag runs are to appear in the general public Trade Forum. As they are not Legion or Detachment merchandise, they would be open to the public. Non Legion or Detachment swag may not have any logos or wording which may be interpreted as being associated to the 501st Legion or the Pathfinder Detachment or Lucas Films in any way.

If you have any questions, please contact me.

David Granger