biker scout helmets

XoreX

Hi again,

I was wondering if anyone can either post pictures or tell me what the difference is between all the different helmets out there.

Like the difference between the KS, the MLC and the others.

Thanks again for your help

JS

Hello Jean, I was told that KS is a smaller looking Helmet out of the two, so the KS is suited for the smaller person aka the Ladies of Pathfinders....I'm very short and found the KS Helmet a good choice.

Hi again,

I was wondering if anyone can either post pictures or tell me what the difference is between all the different helmets out there.

Like the difference between the KS, the MLC and the others.

Thanks again for your help

JS

try this

http://www.starwarshelmets.com/biker_scout_comparisons.htm

I am 5'10 and the KS helmet is a prefect fit. Both helmets are movie size, but each was modeled after a different film version of the helmet. There are some differences, however both the KS & MLC will suit your needs depending on the look you want. The KS is more aligned with the Hero helmets, while the MLC is suited for the stunt versions (which do appear more often in the film.) The KS is a lighter weight white ABS while the MLC is a fiberglass helmet is heavier and painted. The KS fits more head types while the MLC does not. While the MLC is a "longer" helmet it is very narrow and does not fit all head types. Both come either completed, or in kit type forms. Both helmets are top notch and will suit your needs. My advise is find some members of your local Garrison that may have both types try them on, and look at them in person before you buy. This will avoid any major issues on fit and style. Each helmet will require some modifications to make them film accurate. Hope this helps.