Just got my cummerbund...

CCBacara

...and I thought the pouches were attached to the cummerbund, which they aren't. So while this may be an obvious question that I am over looking, where do I attach the pouches?

I plan to fill them with the hollow foam as suggested by Witness :)

...and I thought the pouches were attached to the cummerbund, which they aren't. So while this may be an obvious question that I am over looking, where do I attach the pouches?

They way i did it was to attach them to the inside of the chestplate, be sure to put some velcro in there! ;)

I just borrowed this image from norcalscout on the second page of the soft armor forum. See how there is a flap on the top of the pouch? if you do not have velcro on yours (you did not say where you got them) add a strip, then get some sticky of the other side and put it on the inside of your chest plate at the bottom. You can then attach your pouches to your chest armor with the velcro. I'm sure there are other posts here show it, I didn't look around long.

5521085311_d2eb2c8787_z.jpg

I did not catch that one. I've got my pouches attached to the cummerbund via velcro. Is that bad? :huh:

I did not catch that one. I've got my pouches attached to the cummerbund via velcro. Is that bad? :huh:

As long as the pouches sit against your chestplate bottom, there is no issue. If they float somewhere on your stomach, that is bad©.

As long as the pouches sit against your chestplate bottom, there is no issue. If they float somewhere on your stomach, that is bad©.

Got it. Thank you Dave. I appreciate all the knowledge you possess! :D