My TB Build...so far.

Griffin-X

Okay...so back to the TB project! I plan to work on the boot holster this weekend. I have 1/8 rivets and read several tutorials. The problem is this KS holster is B-I-G. It does not wrap around my leg correctly. I plan to try and "help" it into shape with a low watt heat gun.

What do you guys think?

I spent some time on the helmet this weekend. I have replaced the KS decals with Trooperbay decals, replaced the KS snout with one I picked up from a very cool fellow BSN member, and painted things to match. I'm tackling the bolt covers next...

I also updated the KS thermal det. with gray to cover the black hose. I also tweaked the holster with a med-heat gun and got the bend I was looking for...so I'll be doing the rivet gun tonight.

IMG_3165b.jpg

IMG_3162b.jpg

IMG_3163b.jpg

Okay fellow biker scouts...I have completed my build! :)

I added the boot holster yesterday and the rivet gun was not as bad as I thought. If you are working on a build and are intimidated by that dang thing...don't worry. It's not that bad! ;)

I will be working on my approval pics this weekend and will post when completed. Thanks for all the support and help!

Jim

IMG_3168b.jpg

IMG_3169b.jpg

IMG_3176b.jpg