SC Armor WIP...Need Help!

Are the painted rivets on the boots for Lancer, or 501st approval! And thanks for the headsup on the forearms. I knew that already, but it always just looks dumb on me over the glove, maybe my gloves are to big on me...who knows. I will wear them over my gloves for my application photos.

Riveting to the boot was easy...it was lining it up and drilling the wholes that sucked. Big deep breath cause drilling holes can't be undone, and you can screw up both the holster and / or the boots. So just make sure you triple check your marks before you actually start drilling and re-line everything up after every hole just to be sure.

To put it in perspective it took about 3 hours or more just to put that holster on my boot. That is how careful I was, LOL.

• Like 1

You do not need to paint the rivets on the boots. They do not need to be painted for Lancer. The screen used costume likely had unpainted rivets. That option is yours. The only rivets in the costume needing painted are the rivets on the belt connecting the three sections on a Studio Creations belt. The MonCal is one piece and does not need riveting. The screen used belt was one piece.

Are the painted rivets on the boots for Lancer, or 501st approval! And thanks for the headsup on the forearms. I knew that already, but it always just looks dumb on me over the glove, maybe my gloves are to big on me...who knows. I will wear them over my gloves for my application photos.

Riveting to the boot was easy...it was lining it up and drilling the wholes that sucked. Big deep breath cause drilling holes can't be undone, and you can screw up both the holster and / or the boots. So just make sure you triple check your marks before you actually start drilling and re-line everything up after every hole just to be sure.

To put it in perspective it took about 3 hours or more just to put that holster on my boot. That is how careful I was, LOL.

I'll let you know how my holster goes...! Again, great work man.