Scout Sniper Rifle

I ordered a hyperfirm DLT-19, which is basically the MG-34 with greeblies. Then I just glued on a rifle scope, and I've got my sniper. Will work great for if/when I go snowie, too.

The 42 will be fine!

Does hyperfirm have an online store or any prices posted? All I can find are pictures of their stuff and then the blog with descriptions.

Does hyperfirm have an online store or any prices posted? All I can find are pictures of their stuff and then the blog with descriptions.

I sent you a PM link to Lewis's site and his contact info. You may already have it.

They are like $375, built-painted-weathered, and shipped.

curious how you guys get away with carrying these things in public? do police just assume they are fake since you're in costume? do you get permits? when i did civil war reenactments we carried live weapons and needed "passes" verifying the ammo was not live (just blanks) and that we havd been trained, blah, blah, blah...but that was before 9/11.

or do you have to do that orange tip thing?

Different states have different laws. Here in AZ its legal to openly carry real guns... Nobody blinks an eye at a star wars guy carrying a rifle. Even loading or unloading in regular clothes its no problem. At one event I had to had a zip tie put through the trigger guard, but its not common.

Freedom is awesome!

I think the costume makes it easier to realize the guns are fake. Of course a guy walking down the street in jeans and a t-shirt, carrying a BFG like this would get some attention!

IMG_2972b.jpg