Scout Sniper Rifle

Hello mate I'am the best person to ask about these as i'am the only Battlefrount Scout in the U.K.G. with permision to carry a sniper, i'am writing the CRL for this for the UKG so others can carry i will have it done soon mate and i'll letyou know what to get bud :)

Hello mate I'am the best person to ask about these as i'am the only Battlefrount Scout in the U.K.G. with permision to carry a sniper, i'am writing the CRL for this for the UKG so others can carry i will have it done soon mate and i'll letyou know what to get bud :)

Cheers Andi - look forward to hearing from you :D

The sniper rifle is ok to be carried for non canon events. Any event listed as canon is only to carry the holdout blaster. A lot of people carry various weapons including the DLT19 (MG-34) or some sort of carbine from LFL artwork. THE DLT20 (MG-44) is the weapon carried by IG-88 and I'm not sure how it became part of the spec. I have also seen people carrying E-11s and the Endor Rebel Rifle.

I have to sift through the specs listed on this site. Please note that the only canon spec right now is the Visual CRL.

http://www.501st.com/databank/Costuming:TB_Scout_trooper

No props mate but there will be mods to the armour as this is an E.U. cosy and not a film scout but not loads bud so don't worry :) the U.K.G do not do cannon and none cannon events all is cannon, so a seperate C.R.L is being done to accomadate the "Sniper Scout" to follow the game scout but more the Force unleashed scout as it is more detailed such as knee plates and a better rederded weapon so no red scope like battle frount,

No props mate but there will be mods to the armour as this is an E.U. cosy and not a film scout but not loads bud so don't worry :)

Oh it's not a problem, I have no issue with UK doing what they wish, I just didn't want any misunderstanding with new people here thinking it was canon for the Legion. New people will see this thread and think they can troop LFL events with a sniper rifle because someone here said so. It's all good.

Totally agree with ya witness thats why the sepration from movie scouts as legion standard with only the hold out blaster and the "Sniper Scout" with armour mods and the rifle as an E.U. cosy for the game

I've put up a similar thread on the UKG and an interesting point came back from one of our troopers who said

"I maybe misstaken but, I'm sure that in ROTJ a scout uses a rifle and Chewe shoots him with his bowcaster"

I remember this vaguely but couldn't say what the TB is holding (& my dvds are out of town). Anybody got any input on this?

I have never seen a screenshot of a biker scout using anything but a holdout blaster. If someone claims to have seen it in the moving, they need to provide a screenshot.

Guest Rogue Fett
I have never seen a screenshot of a biker scout using anything but a holdout blaster. If someone claims to have seen it in the moving, they need to provide a screenshot.

Like I need another excuse to watch the movie. :lol:

I'm still waiting on my DVDs to check this out, but in the mean-time I've found this (check out the top line)

https://p4.secure.hostingprod.com/@www.cush..._WWII_Axis.html

....just need a scope, re-do the top & bottom of the barrel and away we go!!!

swbf2fpm1.jpg

• 1 month later...

well witness,

I have a picture with a black scout and a sniper rifle ;)

Foto-SCTHZCIR.jpg

hope it helps a bit ;)

well witness,

I have a picture with a black scout and a sniper rifle ;)

Foto-SCTHZCIR.jpg

hope it helps a bit ;)

Black Scout (Shadow Scout) with a sniper rifle is canon. Black Scouts are from the Expanded Universe, books, comics etc. Black Scout is not a White Scout and not from movies :)

Be cautious with Cushman products. They can often be very poorly detailed in their forms.

As always thanks Dave. I ordered an unfinished MG34 from them to convert to a DLT-19. It's mostly cheap, hollow plastic, but once I fill, paint, and detail it (and add the scope), it should look good. But like you said, poorly detailed.

Black Scout (Shadow Scout) with a sniper rifle is canon. Black Scouts are from the Expanded Universe, books, comics etc. Black Scout is not a White Scout and not from movies :)

yes I know ;)

but I thought the picture maybe could be a bit good for the people who want to make the sniper rifle ;)

this shadow scout is in the garrison where I want to be part of, did make this picture on one of the best events in my country :D

• Like 1

yes I know ;)

but I thought the picture maybe could be a bit good for the people who want to make the sniper rifle ;)

this shadow scout is in the garrison where I want to be part of, did make this picture on one of the best events in my country :D

I had never seen a Shadow Scout Trooper so thanks for posting it! ;)

I'm still waiting on my DVDs to check this out, but in the mean-time I've found this (check out the top line)

https://p4.secure.hostingprod.com/@www.cush..._WWII_Axis.html

....just need a scope, re-do the top & bottom of the barrel and away we go!!!

swbf2fpm1.jpg

Hey there...not sure if you have seen this one. It's a Hyperfirm design, kinda pricy but really nice looking.

http://blog.sci-fire.com/?cat=4

• 3 weeks later...