TB-5936 Requesting Lancer (APPROVED)

Helmet: KS (With MC snout, covers found at Lowes)

Armor: SC

Soft Parts: Custom made by my friend Brema (With suede thigh patch and riding flap, leg straps.)

Boots: Witness

Gloves: sitharmor

Blaster: KS

Balaclava: UA

johnsbadasspics001.jpg

johnsbadasspics002.jpg

johnsbadasspics003.jpg

johnsbadasspics004.jpg

johnsbadasspics005.jpg

johnsbadasspics006.jpg

johnsbadasspics010.jpg

johnsbadasspics011.jpg

johnsbadasspics012.jpg

johnsbadasspics013.jpg

More detailed pictures cause my buddy Chex said he couldn't see my ribs (hehe ribs) on my cummerbund "DOH" there's 6 trust me ;] and that in my photos my chest plate seem a bit high, apparently it came loose a bit, let me know and I'll take another set of photos cause I was pretty tired after wearing the armor for a few hours for a photo shoot as I'm slouching and exhausted from 98F heat

photo1lub.jpg

photo2ak.jpg

photo3ij.jpg

photo4ti.jpg

photo1zu.jpg

photo2th.jpg

photo3ub.jpg

photo4hl.jpg

photo5bm.jpg

Thanks for your application.

For me the ribs on the bund could be closer togther, then you could bring in your pouches a touch, the pouches also look a little under sized on your frame, lets see what the others have to say.

Thanks for your application.

For me the ribs on the bund could be closer togther, then you could bring in your pouches a touch, the pouches also look a little under sized on your frame, lets see what the others have to say.

Well the pouches are to specifications just I am aware of my chest piece coming out of place and sliding back a bit if you saw my pockets you'd see they look positioned properly I'd hope :)

The three square greeblies need to be replaced with more accurate ones.

I was told that it just needed to be present :[ what all can be used for the greeblies?

I was told that it just needed to be present :[ what all can be used for the greeblies?

Everything needs to be present, but also accurate. Contact MonCal or Mr. Bojangles for accurate greeblies.

Everything needs to be present, but also accurate. Contact MonCal or Mr. Bojangles for accurate greeblies.

Alright :] I'm getting right on it

You can try SC also, I think Jeff updated his greeblies. ;)

Thanks for the tip jeff is a good guy I'll email him right away :)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Were all agreed you need to alter the way the pouches are sitting, there is just too much gap above the pouches betwen the chest plate and pouch. Ideally they want to sit under the chest plate and just touch the top of your belt. And they are too wide apart, if you re stitch the ribs closer to each other you can then bring together the pouches and still see the 7 stitch lines between them. I sew my stitches 20mm apart if that helps. You could try pulling down your chest plate a touch as it does sit quite abit higher than your back plate, that should close the gap on the pouches?

I know you said you have built the pouches to spec, but there is no spec on these as each troopers height will or should adjust the size the pouches need to be to keep the scale/look right. For instance mine are 6x7" and im 5'10" and my misses pouches are 5x6" as she is 5'8".

Were all agreed you need to alter the way the pouches are sitting, there is just too much gap above the pouches betwen the chest plate and pouch. Ideally they want to sit under the chest plate and just touch the top of your belt. And they are too wide apart, if you re stitch the ribs closer to each other you can then bring together the pouches and still see the 7 stitch lines between them. I sew my stitches 20mm apart if that helps. You could try pulling down your chest plate a touch as it does sit quite abit higher than your back plate, that should close the gap on the pouches?

I know you said you have built the pouches to spec, but there is no spec on these as each troopers height will or should adjust the size the pouches need to be to keep the scale/look right. For instance mine are 6x7" and im 5'10" and my misses pouches are 5x6" as she is 5'8".

I will get on that may take awhile but it'll be done

Your nearly there mate ;)

hopefully in the next 2 weeks my new cummberbund from ladysew4us will be in and I'll put new pictures up :)

• 2 weeks later...

it's really late on the east coast and made my friend shaun take pictures of me in my new cummerbund and pouches by Ladysewforus

photo1yl.jpg

photo2wob.jpg

photo3ul.jpg

photo4sd.jpg

photo5jf.jpg

Can you post a close up picture of the bund ribbing, im confident there correct, just need to see it same as we would for any app please.

merbund.jpg

sry my bad :) the suspense is like omg omg!

OMG OMG!

Lol you're silly witness, and it's especially funny cause I noticed your new avatar :3