Sith Armour Gloves

I got to compare these to an original Espirt Pair this past weekend. Me and my fellow scout friend could only find 2 differences

1. On the originals the gauntlet overlaps with the hand piece at the stitching....on the sitharmor gloves the hand piece over laps the gauntlets at the stitching.

2. The stitching lines on the on the palm side by the thumb is evenly spaced on the sitharmor gloves while on the originals the stitching lines widen from each other.

As I type this I realize I should have taken pictures

Such minor differences that my friend and I did not notice it until we really started looking for differences. I 100% approve of the sitharmor gloves BTW. This was in no way strike against them. Just a neat FYI

• 2 months later...

Contacted Sith Armor for medium gloves yesterday. They are out and do not expect to have more for maybe 6 weeks (could be longer).

Their size chart indicates that I need a medium width but I have long fingers. I was concerned about the finger length in the medium gloves but have no reference points.

Should I order the XL gloves they have in stock and have a local shop modify the width? What are people's experience with the finger length of the gloves?

I will try and post some glove pics when i get home so you can see the XL ones

That would be great! I would hate to wait for mediums only to find that they are too short for my orangutan hands! :)

• 4 weeks later...
Sitharmour is out of gloves! I am on the hunt for a pair of larges. Does anyone have any information on a pair that is comparable?

Be patient if you can. I talked to him the other day, and he said he was finding a new manufacturer for the scout gloves. Something about quality issues. He told me to check back early next year. He has no plans on abandoning the community. :)

P.S. He still has SM and XL gloves available

i am having the same problem - need five pairs for myself and my fellow soon-to-be scout troopers.....sitharmor said he is looking for some new manufacturers that will meet his standards....

hope something shows up soon....

• 3 weeks later...

these gloves rock... got mine in the mail a few days after purchasing, i'm glad i ordered one size up as they are a little small on me, according to the size chart i needed a large but all he had was extra large, glad i went for it, you can't go wrong with these gloves.

• 4 weeks later...

I would buy a pair but then I seen that those gloves were 13" and I measured 13" from the tip of my finger down and I was like dang!that would almost touch my elbow!is that how there supposed to be?or am I really that small.or am I reading that wrong and that's 13cm?lol

• 2 weeks later...

My email to SA: Question, do you still make the Biker Scout gloves?

If so how long would they take to make a set, and how much?

His Response:

I'm sorry but our former manufacturer changed ownership and no longer met our quality requirements. We're auditioning new shops but none have met my standards so far. We're still trying.

My question now is, where will we go for gloves, that don't require heavy modding?

• 3 weeks later...

I am trying to sort stuff out for five sets of troopers, and now we have everything EXCEPT the gloves. Was actually planning on getting SithArmor's, but as most of you probably know, he is out. I've been going back and forth with SithArmour for about 3 months now, and the latest email I got (4-5 days ago) he said:

I hate to say it, but if you found another supplier that would be your best bet. I won't produce anything unless the products meet my standards and it's really difficult to find shop who qualify.

This was after I explained we want ours ready for FCBD in May. So looks like he is not an option at least for a while. Are there any other options left for those of us who need gloves?

I hope that the five of us haven't shelled out $1000+ each with no chance of being approved....