Andor Season 2 Biker Scout

Looks like the same as the Mando.   

LMO policy is to wait until after a show has aired before moving forward with anything CRL-wise.  So nothing to do now but wait!

• Like 1

And its Scout Trooper 😉

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Interesting because the orientation of the knees in The Mandalorian was attributed to them being Imperial Remnant and a reflection of slipping standards (along with general dishevelled look).

But Andor S2 is set when the Empire is still at its peak.

• Like 1

I mean...that's the excuse that was made in the lore. But we've known for some time that the costumers on the series actually thought that's how they were supposed to go.

This bit we've seen in the trailer looks like reused CGI assets from Mando S2.  They weren't going to reinvent the wheel. 

• Like 1

This bit we've seen in the trailer looks like reused CGI assets from Mando S2.  They weren't going to reinvent the wheel. 

That was my thought, and if so, then hopefully it will be limited to the CGI assets and not appear on any live action scouts. You have no idea how crazy this “we were too lazy to remember how to don our knee armor once the Empire fell” makes me.
  • Sad 1