neoakaj’s Treadspeeder Driver

Hello all

Starting a build for this. After much thinking and bouncing between this or the executioner I decided to land here! We have a growing number of first order troopers here in my garrison but no treadspeeder

Helmet: Denuo Novo TLJ Premiere 

Armor: DN kit with 3d printed shins and knees  with MrPoopy’s wonderful files! 

Gaskets: Geeky Pink’s

Gloves: EndorFinders

Boots: Unknown

Pants: Unknown

Neckseal: Geeky Pink’s or DN

Blaster: Printed in house with the5thHorseman’s amazing files

I have the majority of the armor trimmed and ready for assembly. I have all of my printers running for a Droideka currently but I suspect about a week or less and they will be free to print the shins and knees. And I have my blaster printed and about 90% assembled. I have the gaskets already in hand as well. 

the only items I am not sure of now is the pants and the boots. I heard that Geeky Pink might have considered making the pants but I cannot seem to get a hold of Teresa. Does anyone know?

as for the boots, would something like this work for level 1? Of course painted white and logos removed 

https://a.co/d/08oOdsGy

Hopefully in the future I can find a pair of AlpineStars on market or eBay but for now I’m just looking for something cheap ish to get started. 

I’ll post pictures in the next few days 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@MrPoopie -- what did you guys did for @JollyRajR's pants?

Those boots look pretty good to me for L1.  Check ebay too.  Used pairs of the originals show up all the time.

• Thanks 1

On 7/12/2024 at 8:31 AM, MrPoopie said:

Thank you and ordered!

On 7/11/2024 at 3:42 PM, BikerScout007 said:

@MrPoopie -- what did you guys did for @JollyRajR's pants?

Those boots look pretty good to me for L1.  Check ebay too.  Used pairs of the originals show up all the time.

I’ll keep a look for them. But for the time being glad to know they will work. 

as for progress. I dug out all the items and started assembling some parts. I also had a couple half built blasters so I finished them up. I will make new ones of the blasters so I can pay more attention to sanding since these are just printed in color. Was a trial last year for the new printer. 

currently I have shin and knee parts as well as a new TD on the printers, and a good majority of the armor getting close to sanding. 

xf98Cr4.jpeg

lgDkTCl.jpeg

gg0Xcb7.jpeg

0yo21Rq.jpeg

tomorrow my goal is to be able to wear some of it. 

• Like 1

Work got in the way so I didnt make much progress yesterday except some clear on the TD. Today I am back at it hoping to have something more done

boots also ordered

• Like 1

Right now, the blasters are not part of the CRL -- the live action Treadspeeder driver didn't carry one and we don't have a CRL for the CGI version yet.  

• 1 month later...

Been a couple weeks without update. I have all of the armor completed including the knees and shins. We decided to make the pants in house and are nearly complete with them. I have the boots in hand now(basic for now). The only items left to do is paint the boots, assemble the belt, and do the strapping. I got a little off touch with finishing this as I was able to get some other low hanging fruit costumes finished up. I would expect that by next week ill be taking some pre app photos!