Patrol Trooper CRL Update!

We've added the accessories from "Jedi:Survivor" to the Patrol Trooper CRL.  This video has all the details!

• Like 8

• 2 weeks later...

I can envisage the use of a Pauldron being a nightmare given the already restricted helmet movement which is mainly caused by the raised neck piece. Given that I have heard that "if something cannot be seen on a costume, it doesn't need to be represented", would it be acceptable to omit the neck piece as it will be covered by the Pauldron? At worst, the lower front parts of the neck piece may need to stay where visible but they would not impede helmet movement as much.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Plasma said:

I can envisage the use of a Pauldron being a nightmare given the already restricted helmet movement which is mainly caused by the raised neck piece. Given that I have heard that "if something cannot be seen on a costume, it doesn't need to be represented", would it be acceptable to omit the neck piece as it will be covered by the Pauldron? At worst, the lower front parts of the neck piece may need to stay where visible but they would not impede helmet movement as much.

I definitely follow the "if it can't be seen, it doesn't need to be represented" school of thought, but I also have no say in approvals.   Since it's an Optional Accessory not required for approval, I'd advise most folks not to submit with one.  But if you're in a Garrison that needs all your pieces cleared, definitely check with your GML first

• Like 1