Patrol Troopers from "Jedi Survivor"

Hey Patrol Trooper true believers!

Over the next few days we'll be adding to the Patrol Trooper CRL Optional Accessories some of the bits and bobs they carry in the "Star Wars Jedi: Survivor" game.

These include:

• The Riot Baton
  • The Orange Pauldron
  • The Riot Shield 

We have pictures of the first two items, as they can carry over from the JFO Scout.  To my knowledge, no one has built a shield yet.  So until someone does, that one piece will have to wait before it's added.

I know one of you will take up that challenge!

• Like 8

Over the next few days we'll be adding to the Patrol Trooper CRL Optional Accessories some of the bits and bobs they carry in the "Star Wars Jedi: Survivor" game.
These include:
  • The Riot Baton
  • The Orange Pauldron
  • The Riot Shield 
We have pictures of the first two items, as they can carry over from the JFO Scout.  To my knowledge, no one has built a shield yet.  So until someone does, that one piece will have to wait before it's added.

Awesome!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Thanks 1

do they have any other nice blasters?    not played the game but if its on gamepads lol

Just now, TreeHuggerMatt said:

do they have any other nice blasters?    not played the game but if its on gamepads lol

When it comes to games, we don't count weapons that are part of standard loadouts for all troopers, or one that a trooper can pickup from a fallen enemy, for instance.  It has to be a weapon specifically for that character.  

• Thanks 1

These include:
  • The Riot Baton
  • The Orange Pauldron
  • The Riot Shield 

Nice!!!

Sent from my SM-A245M using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

They actually carry no blasters at all.

• Like 2

I know @MrPoopie has made 3D files for the riot shield, in case anyone is interested in taking that up

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, BikerScout007 said:

I know @MrPoopie has made 3D files for the riot shield, in case anyone is interested in taking that up

Indeed I did.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

• 2 weeks later...

So... no takers on the shield?   If so, I'm just going to proceed with adding the other bits.

• Like 1

On 6/8/2024 at 2:36 AM, BikerScout007 said:

Are you adding the shield as an optional accessory - not required for clearance? Im not sure yet and everything is packed up for my move back to the UK so the WIP is on hold. However, the shield is rather interesting........

6 hours ago, Plasma said:

Are you adding the shield as an optional accessory - not required for clearance? Im not sure yet and everything is packed up for my move back to the UK so the WIP is on hold. However, the shield is rather interesting........

Everything being discussed here is an Optional Accessory, as it would only apply to Jedi Survivor and not Solo

• Like 1

On 6/6/2024 at 1:24 PM, BikerScout007 said:

These include:

• The Riot Baton
  • The Orange Pauldron
  • The Riot Shield 

What, no handcuffs?? 🤣🤣 But seriously… 

On 6/8/2024 at 1:52 AM, MrPoopie said:

Indeed I did.

Ok, you've twisted my arm ,I'll print it! 

I've just seen the new video on Facebook,I did wonder if there's a file for the riot baton also!

Just now, Mandrake said:

Ok, you've twisted my arm ,I'll print it! 

I've just seen the new video on Facebook,I did wonder if there's a file for the riot baton also!

There sure is a file for the riot baton. It's the same as the one for the Jedi: Fallen Order Scout.

• Thanks 1

Looks like I'll be on the hunt to find a orange pauldron soon!

• Like 1

Quick question about the pauldron,is it a specific shape to the character, jfo scout and now the patrol trooper,or is it a general one used by multiple different trooper types ie tk's etc etc 

Excuse my ignorance, it's a subject I've never looked into before!

13 hours ago, Mandrake said:

Quick question about the pauldron,is it a specific shape to the character, jfo scout and now the patrol trooper,or is it a general one used by multiple different trooper types ie tk's etc etc 

Excuse my ignorance, it's a subject I've never looked into before!

It's a video game, man, I wouldn't think too hard about it.  

Personally, given how difficult it is to turn your head in the PT (due to the helmet sitting so low), I'd think wearing a pauldron would be pretty uncomfortable.  

That doesn't mean people won't do it!  They love their pauldrons for some reason :D

• Haha 2

Ha ha fair enough ,I just thought seeing as it would need submitting for approval that it'd need to be  'correct' to be approved , but you do have a point about head movement,I'm intrigued if a pauldron makes movement any worse...probably not though

Also I've checking on the availablity of printable designs for the riot baton and shield and have found a riot baton( paid design )

https://cults3d.com/en/3d-model/various/star-wars-jedi-fallen-order-scout-trooper-energy-electro-baton
would this be suitable?if not could you point me to a previously approved file?

And a free shield here 

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:6591471
Although this is missing the imperial insignia seen in the game, would it be needed ? Although adding the insignia should be easy enough to add in prusa slicer!

Sorry for the questions but seeing as the 501st loves details,I thought I'd ask 39a61766a9ca66433279ceda20ef9f97.jpgb0b0dc5747daf8b8daf7e20a1f34d786.jpg40098f7e8e34b87d7df0b29c3551e097.jpg

Sent from my 21091116UC using Tapatalk

@MrPoopie has done designs for the riot baton and the shield.  

As long as the pauldron matches the CRL you're fine!

• Like 1

[mention=80362]MrPoopie[/mention] has done designs for the riot baton and the shield.  
As long as the pauldron matches the CRL you're fine!
I did find those, but unless I missed something,they are only available when bought as a 'upgrade' for the scout trooper costume into a fallen order scout,so there's lots of pieces in the pack, that don't apply to a patrol trooper.

10 hours ago, Mandrake said:

I did find those, but unless I missed something,they are only available when bought as a 'upgrade' for the scout trooper costume into a fallen order scout,so there's lots of pieces in the pack, that don't apply to a patrol trooper.

Message me and we can work something out. Before this new PT CRL revision there wasn't a reason to offer the baton or riot shield separately from the JFO Scout, but seeing as how it's used in more than one costume, I'll make new listings.

• Like 1

Definitely stick with MrPoopie on this one. That baton from Cults3D is lacking the detailed grip. Justin’s has it.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1