What kind of Spraypaint color?

20 minutes ago, OnkelPaschulke said:

I think it looks good so far. Maybe it could be a little bit more shinier. But most of the time it comes all together when you take pictures of the whole armor.

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

I do need my boots and New gloves the boots are from chefs creations and the gloves will probabky be from wampa wear if you know a german seller with good gloves please tell me. The boots will arrive in August or so as the Team from Chef said they got a load of Orders. All the other stuff is already there. If i got everything together i will send you a full amor pics.

Unfortunately there is no German seller. At least I don’t know any. But Wampa is always a good purchase and you don’t have to worry about approval!

6 minutes ago, OnkelPaschulke said:

Unfortunately there is no German seller. At least I don’t know any. But Wampa is always a good purchase and you don’t have to worry about approval! emoji106.png

Are the chefs creations boots alright aswell?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't think the shade difference is an issue. Did you do a clearcoat on the armor yet?

https://www.dropbox.com/scl/fi/1yuf6gpn3my4usfg7x70r/20240524_191344.jpg?rlkey=plrswqm03pauhcauhbbv4xm00&dl=0

Thats my amor right now. I know i got to change gloves and boots aswell as the color of the pouches on the cummerbund. But i had to get it done very quick and didnt realy care about getting it as near to the Real thing as possible.

12 minutes ago, Chopper said:

I don't think the shade difference is an issue. Did you do a clearcoat on the armor yet?

Yeah but im not happy i think i used noz enough i will get it fixt maybe tomorow.

It doesnt look that shiny right?

Just now, Noa said:

Yeah but im not happy i think i used noz enough i will get it fixt maybe tomorow.

It doesnt look that shiny right?

It might be the lighting, but the finish looks pretty flat.