Big/Fat trooper soft parts options.

Good evening and sorry if I missed related posts but after 2 days of unsuccessful searches here I am...

As the title says, I'm trying to source soft parts that would accommodate bigger build

i am 5'11"  315 lbs  with of course a big belly (57-58" waist circumference)

I've seen keep trooping goes till 2XL but wonder how it fits belly wise (email sent to them)

i might consider custom made too and welcome any suggestions.

thanks in advance for inputs (pics would be Great if you're a big dude like me!!)

With your stated sizing, you might want to go with custom tailoring. There are a few options out there -- @Chrisx909x is US based, and there's also KriptonTop on Etsy, who will ship via FedEx from Bolivia. Both vendors have been used by many approved scouts over the years.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Chopper said:

With your stated sizing, you might want to go with custom tailoring. There are a few options out there -- @Chrisx909x is US based, and there's also KriptonTop on Etsy, who will ship via FedEx from Bolivia. Both vendors have been used by many approved scouts over the years.

Thanks for the pointers.  messaged Chris!

Chefs Creations is another vendor (UK Based) that makes custom sized suits that would be worth looking at.

https://www.chefscreations.co.uk

• Like 2

Rob at chefs  work is epic and the sizing chart he provides on the site is pretty comprehensive 

• Like 3

Stoked to hear everything worked out. Once everything is in hand be sure to start a WIP. The armorers are happy to help if you have any questions during your build.

• Like 1

• 4 weeks later...
On 5/12/2023 at 1:30 PM, Crazy French Geek said:

Order in with @Chrisx909x !!
custom made will definitely be the best. very easy to put the order in!!

kit ordered from Studio creations!  all set! now the wait...😂

I loved my Studio Creations kit, in fact I just ordered 3 more helmets from them (doing a biker, swamp, and Shadow scout) but just be aware, their helmets tend to run small. I have a big head and it fits me great, but its not the "big head" option out there. Hopefully everything works out and you are able to submit. Cant wait to see your progress!

• Like 1

On 6/3/2023 at 10:23 PM, Gree23 said:

I loved my Studio Creations kit, in fact I just ordered 3 more helmets from them (doing a biker, swamp, and Shadow scout) but just be aware, their helmets tend to run small. I have a big head and it fits me great, but its not the "big head" option out there. Hopefully everything works out and you are able to submit. Cant wait to see your progress!

talked with them and provided my head size.
i'll keep an eye out for "better"/alternate options for the helmet for sure.

• Like 1

Altman (Spike) makes bigger helmets. That is where I got mine. At the time I had a 24 inch noggin and it fit great.