Gree's Grind to the Shore! 3D Print (Mr. Paul) Changed: Shoretrooper Squad Leader: Rogue One

Gree23

2 hours ago, Tarok said:

You say that now emoji23.pngemoji23.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Have done a life size B1 battle droid lol, its nothing new. And have generally been making helmets since I started Printing. I love it. I will say i think the Abs section might make me cry though

• 1 year later...

Wow ok over a year since I posted here. It's funny how this hobby takes its twist and turns. So this is the current condition of the helmet posted earlier in the thread, but it is no longer a Shoretrooper helmet and has become the start of a AT ACT helmet. I got a Tanker kit from another member and will be completing both those kits here shortly. Had some issues that do not align with the current CRL so fixing those. Also found that the previous back and chest that I printed here are WAY TO SMALL and I will be sizing those up. Another change is that I have pivoted from a Shoretrooper Squad Leader: The Mandalorian to a Shoretrooper Squad Leader: Rogue One. I think it would be cool to keep the costumes in line and from the same movie at first. That being said, I will be posting up my ammo case and some greebles and such for sale. Will also be posting my gloves as the kit I got came with some and I do not need two sets. anyways, I am going to order filament and will start slowly printing parts for and will keep yall updated here. 

6jpoJJR.jpgyVtMHum.jpg

• Gree23 changed the title to Gree's Grind to the Shore! 3D Print (Mr. Paul) Changed: Shoretrooper Squad Leader: Rogue One

8 Rolls of filament ordered for the start of my ST build. Also have used the day to prep all the files. Everything is loaded onto the memory cards and ready to go once the filament comes in. I am thinking that making my own shirt might be a pain in the sand trap so may end up buying one, but we shall see. Stay tuned!

Second round of sanding done. Helmet has been washed and is drying for another coat of primer filler. Also got belt boxes and hand guards printer, sanded, and primed20240719_230028.jpg20240719_230241.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Got my Squad Leader belt done today. Boy was I worried about doing this but man am I happy with how it turned out. 20240720_121029.jpg

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk