Celebration London 7-10 April 2023

BikerScout007

Time: 12noon - 1:30pm
Date: Saturday 8th April 2023

IMPORTANT 1:
We have still not received confirmation of any changing facilities from ReedPOP and until we do we cannot fine-tune the details of this photo shoot unfortunately.

If we have a changing hall then we would like you all to be kitted up and lined up in the changing hall in the correct order ready to march out onto the steps at 12noon. This would be the quickest way to get everyone in place for the photo shoot to start.

If we don't have changing facilities then you will need to be in costume by the steps at 12noon and will be called to line up on the steps costume by costume. This will take longer.

IMPORTANT 2:
We have been advised by ReedPOP/LFL that this photo shoot can only take place during show hours and that we will be responsible for politely asking members of the public to vacate the steps ready for the photos. As this is the main entrance to the show, the steps could be quite busy so we will be looking for volunteers (and a few Imperial Officers :wink: ) at some point to help with this and to assist in monitoring the perimeter around the area for the duration of the photo shoot.

Here is the tentative schedule for the photos:

1. 501st + RL + MM(TBC) + TDE + GA costumers (SG not available due to other commitments)

2. 501st + RL + MM(TBC) + TDE + GA costumers + Jedi News + Fantha Tracks + non-costumed members of all clubs

3. 501st costumers

4. 501st costumers lids off (501st UKG will decline to remove lids for this photo)

5. 501st costumers + non-costumed members + Jedi News

6. Detachment photos (1. Costumers / 2. Lids off / 3. Costumers + non-costumed members)

I will update this post as further details are confirmed.

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Just in case some have not been informed. We have managed to secure a changing area but you will need to sign up, we are also looking for volunteers to staff it. please see links below.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1aYzZwRE3UD_AVI4QB1nOumjxVl-ayTlZP1dIv43xPdA/edit?usp=sharing

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1opC8CpbdLeFjyQAUbZH3KJ4NADklEZltgstjf3gH1b4/edit?usp=sharing

• Thanks 1

On 3/15/2023 at 11:56 AM, Tarragon said:

Where & when is the Pathfinders meetup?

Hey Phil!

The Legion photo is at 12 noon on Saturday.  The Detachment photos will be after that.  Pathfinders are 4th in the lineup

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Whistler said:

I tried to register on the goggle doc but registration seems to be closed.  Is there still a chance I could somehow get on it?

Its still open. If you cant do it PM me your name TKID and Garrison please.

I'm a member of Project X1 and we'll bring some props with us to SW Celebration London. One setup is the Endor Bunker, an almost lifesize AT-ST with an Forest backdrop:

bunker2ni3g.jpg

My idea was, after the official group photo at the stairs, we could form a small parade and walk straight up to the Bunker for another group photo of the Scout Troopers in front of the bunker entrance. Maybe we could wait for the AT-ST Drivers too. But first I wanted to check if there is interest in such a photo? 

Meanwhile, the Shoretroopers could gather around the TX-225 tank and take a group photo there as well, since we will bring that one with us too:

cache_2471787343.jpg?t=1490725988

• Like 2

I have mentioned this to the UKG Pathfinders and they are very interested.

• 2 weeks later...

p1011077gzfhj.jpg

Thanks to everyone who joined our small group picture :)

I think it was the better choice to take it at the Bunker, instead of that empty hall. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

It's a great photo, I love it!  Kudos to @Hask for taking the high ground

• Haha 1

On 4/12/2023 at 4:54 PM, BikerScout007 said:

It's a great photo, I love it!  Kudos to @Hask for taking the high ground

Yeah remind me not to do that again. Ever.

• Haha 1

On 4/22/2023 at 10:29 AM, Luis.J.Trevino said:

It was very fun to do these photos. Where can we get the hi-res archives? Thanks!

@Hask do you have the images?  I don't.  

33 minutes ago, BikerScout007 said:

@Hask do you have the images?  I don't.  

I have one @Laubi may have the others.

• Thanks 1