BuddyGus’s ROTJ Scout Odyssey

Buddygus

Just remember that less is more in this case. You can always remove extra material but adding it back is really difficult😉 Take your time and be patient.

• Like 1

• 1 year later...
12 minutes ago, Buddygus said:

Ok. I am thinking of getting the vest and cummerbund/cod/pouch set from KriptonTop on Etsy.  Anyone have any experience with them?  Does their stuff meet approval specs?

Yes Cristian is one of our approved vendors.  

Broke down and ordered from Kriptontop.  Just not enough time to build this stuff out.  Those should be the last pieces I need.  I am currently in the process of moving from Japan back to the states and hope to get everything in and submitted for approval by the end of summer.  

• Like 3

Sounds like you're moving along fine. As you're heading back to the states this might be a good time to reach out to the local Garrison in the state where you're landing in.

If it's Carolina it would be the Carolina Garrison here: http://www.carolinagarrison.net/

If somewhere else in the US you can find them on the map here and go directly to their site: https://www.501st.com/maps/imagemap-northamerica.php

I wish you the safest of journey's as you move and please let us know if we can be of service to you!

• 2 months later...

Soft goods from Kriptontop have finally shipped.  I am settled in now in VA and in contact with the garrison here.  I still need to but the suede flap on the butt of my flightsuit, and then start assembling for corrective suggestions.  Getting excited.  

Glad to hear you're home and settled! You can check out some threads on the soft armor here:

http://forum.501stpathfinders.com/forum/145-biker-scout-soft-parts/

Also don't forget the Scoutopedia which is an excellent reference and that's pinned to the bar at the top of site. We're here to help so don't hesitate to reach out should you need anything or have questions.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...

Long time, no update.  

After a move from Japan to Virginia, I am back in the game.  Got my vest/ cummerbund, codpiece in from a vendor.  Now to tackle upgrading this helmet.  Finally gonna cut out those ear holes.   One phot shows the sticker that come on the helmet, the other my proposed cut out.  

Suggestions?

IMG_7129.jpg

IMG_7134.jpg

• Like 1

• 2 months later...