Attention: New Vanguard Approved - ST-31026

BikerScout007

On behalf of Pathfinders Command, it is my pleasure to welcome Theo "ScaryGuy" Van Geffen (ST-31026) to the illustrious ranks of the Vanguard Shoretroopers!

Now many of you may be saying -- "hey wait, Theo was already a Vanguard!"  True, but he retired his grunt costume so this is a new approval based on his two versions of the Shoretrooper Squad Leader.  Theo becomes the first Pathfinder to ever get Vanguard with different versions of the Shoretrooper.  And it's a credit to his excellence that the review team had only one small adjustment for him to make.

Great job, @ScaryGuy!  Please post a picture of each of your troopers in this thread for addition to the Pathfinders Hall of Fame.  If not, I will take a pic from your application. 

Check out ST-31026's application here:

• Like 3

Congratulations and welcome to the ranks of Vanguard

• Like 1

Grats bro, awesome work!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks! Happy to continue being a Vanguard :)!

A small correction, Shore Beamer was the first one to achieve Vanguard for both the Grunt and Squad Leader, so the credit for being the first with different versions goes to him. I'll take the 3 strikes credit ;).

Events and photo ops are still a thing for the (hopefully near) future, but I'll try to come up with a new picture for the The Mandalorian Squad Leader this week. The Rogue One version from the application thread is fine. They both go on the wall?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

8 hours ago, ScaryGuy said:

Thanks! Happy to continue being a Vanguard :)!

A small correction, Shore Beamer was the first one to achieve Vanguard for both the Grunt and Squad Leader, so the credit for being the first with different versions goes to him. I'll take the 3 strikes credit ;).

Events and photo ops are still a thing for the (hopefully near) future, but I'll try to come up with a new picture for the The Mandalorian Squad Leader this week. The Rogue One version from the application thread is fine. They both go on the wall?

Thanks for that, I forgot about Shore Beamer's achievement!

Yeah I was going to put both.  

• Like 1