Pathfinder Detachment Leader (DL) 2021

Retrofire

Attention all Pathfinders!

The nomination period has ended for Pathfinder DL with no additional candidates. This means that our current DL will continue in his assigned role.

Congratulations to Mickey Bukowski (Bikerscout007) Pathfinder Detachment Leader for 2021!

• Like 11
  • Thanks 2

Congrats Mickey. Thanks for your willingness to serve in this capacity, it’s a time consuming job for a volunteer. I’m grateful for all you do brother!

• Thanks 1

Congratulations Mickey

• Thanks 1

Echoing everyone else's sentiment , well done Mickey , it's a hard thankless job thatbyou do with great panache !!! Keep up the good work . All the very best for the next year . 

• Thanks 1

Congrats Mickey! Keep up the good work. This wouldn’t be the best detachment in the legion if it wasn’t for you and your team. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the kind words and support everyone!   Running this Detachment has been a real honor, and even on the tough days I still wouldn't trade it for the world.  I literally could not do it without this dedicated command team and all the great folks who visit every day and make this the best Detachment in the Legion.

I'm going to catch my breath for a few days while the election cycle plays out, but once the new term starts I'm gonna hit the ground running!  

• Like 5