Attention: New Vanguard Approved - ST-81974

Dart

On behalf of Pathfinders Command, it is my pleasure to welcome Mickey "BikerScout007" Bukowski (ST-81974) to the illustrious ranks of the Vanguard Shoretroopers (as a Captain, no less!)

Excellent work, Mickey!  Don't forget to send a picture of your most Vanguardian pose to us for addition to the Pathfinders Hall of Fame.  

Check out ST-81974's application here:

http://forum.501stpathfinders.com/index.php?/topic/21821-bikerscout007-shoretrooper-captain-vanguard-request/

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

Good job Boss Man.

• Thanks 1

Awesome Mickey! Congrats. Now you can use that special badge you have for those who have earned both Lancer and Vanguard!

• Thanks 1

Thanks y'all!   I really tried to document all my trials and travails with this costume in my build thread and Vanguard app so that I could hopefully answer questions that new builders have as they go through the process.  We don't get as much Shoretrooper traffic on this site as I would like (a lot of it gets taken up by Facebook), but we have some great build threads here and I hope anyone considering this costume takes advantage of the info we've put together.  Thanks especially to @TK8271 Rogue Trooper, @ScaryGuy and @KOtrooper for guiding me through this process.  You guys have been great teachers and I still am learning about this costume every day.  And I'd also like to throw out a bone to @mr paul too.  He's not 501st, but I'd be hard pressed to find anyone that loves this costume more than he does.  We may not always agree on the same way to get there, but we're all going in the same direction -- to the beach!

1 hour ago, ScaryGuy said:

Congrats Mickey! Excellent looking costume!

Thanks for leaving something for us to find :D !

Ugh!  So dumb on my part.  When I got my Bone Buddrus belt boxes I was like "these things are too heavy!  I'm going to stick with my KW ABS boxes"  and I never took a second look at the belt requirements.  Glad that was all I missed.

12 minutes ago, AradunFF said:

Awesome Mickey! Congrats. Now you can use that special badge you have for those who have earned both Lancer and Vanguard! emoji6.png

It's a little underwhelming but you can see it on my profile now.  It basically looks like I have two L2 badges but it's only one graphic.  I had to come up with a solution when @Ruthar got Lancer and CHiPs.  The profile only allows for one badge in that slot, so I just took both graphics and stacked them on top of each other.  :D

• Like 4

Congratulations Boss

• Thanks 1