The Mandalorian S2 Official trailer

pben

1 hour ago, pben said:

And we're going to have more scouts! And yes with the upside down version of the knee armor :) 

y1E30XC.png

SOOO dangerous.

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Dragon_a said:

Looks like we'll need to remove the requirement for the orange style weathering on the Mando scout crl?

It'll probably just end up as variant of the original Mando Scout. This makes me much happier though seeing it less dirty. Still not gonna get over those knees and cummerbund though. Ugh.

• Like 4

2 hours ago, Nathanzx10r said:

So basically we can just wear our knees upside down and we got another suit? LOL 

I'd assume all the other variations (tie flight suit, no riding patches, no shoulder bridges etc.) Would still be there.  

• Like 1

12 hours ago, Nathanzx10r said:

So basically we can just wear our knees upside down and we got another suit? LOL 

The strapping/elastic is a different size.  The pouches are held on differently.  The strapping on the back clips is different as it goes over the clip, and makes it non-functional.  It's a little more complicated then just flipping the knee pad upside-down ;)

10 hours ago, Dragon_a said:

I'd assume all the other variations (tie flight suit, no riding patches, no shoulder bridges etc.) Would still be there.  

Yes, I'd say same flight suit is used (TIE flightsuit).  I'm not sure what the shoulder bridge was/is, but I'd say it's the same as the Mando Biker Scout where it's held on by using elastic Velroed to the chest / back plate, and out to the shoulder armor.