Pathfinders Virtual Armor Party -- 8 August 2020!!

BikerScout007

Pathfinders Virtual Armor Party

Saturday August 8th 9:00AM(PT)/12:00PM(ET)/4:00PM(GMT)

Length: 2-3 hours (depending on interest and availability of staff)

Google Meet:  meet.google.com/gio-qfdz-xpn

(No Download Required)

Come join us for a Pathfinders Virtual Armor Party hosted on Google Meet. Everyone is welcome to attend and bring any questions you have about any of the Pathfinders costumes.

Due to recent World events many of us have not been able to meet in person and working on armor by yourself can be a daunting task. While the forum is a great source for just about anything you would like to know about Pathfinders costumes, it never hurts to have someone to talk to directly as well as being able to ask specific questions about your build while being able to see first hand the answers to those questions.

Armorers and Command staff will be available to help you with your builds so come prepared with questions and be ready to work. 

Or if you just want to say hi to some of the folks you see posting on the forum all the time, now is your chance!

If you are unable to attend due to timezone issues please let us know your interest. If there are enough people outside of the current timezone we can always schedule another Armor Party at a later date that will take this into account.

• Like 6

Good day everyone.

I won't be able to attend, due to family visiting from out of state, but I think this is an awesome opportunity and I appreciate the command staff/armorers for putting it on.  Please do let us know if another one occurs as I would like to say hi to the staff as I have been appreciative of the help I have received to date.

Cheers

Chris

• Like 2

I think this is a brilliant idea. I'd love to attend if I could. I'll be working in the morning, but if I get back in time and can hop in I will. Thanks for considering doing these!  

• Like 2

Man, this would be helpful. I was making progress on the Shore Trooper, but since my house flooded last week, the mannequin and box of incomplete armor had to move, along with much of my possessions, to the spare bedroom. It'll be a couple weeks before I can get back to it. Once house repairs are done and I can get that room unpacked, I hope we get to do this again.

Still though, maybe I will get out in the garage to work on the speeder bikes and check in with everyone.

• Like 2

Armor party is happening NOW!  Please come join us

Okay folks the first Virtual Armor Party is now over!  Three hours and we had a lot of laughs and great questions.  We hope we helped everyone that needed.  

We look forward to doing another one of these in another month or so.  Please let us know if you have time zone issues and we'll try to adjust accordingly or setup multiple events so we can help as many people as possible!

• Like 2

I was lurking in the shadows, was great and can’t wait for the next one. Thanks!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Thanks 1

I was up at RS Propmasters yesterday and we were trying to join in , but weren't technical enough . Pity as it was a full on scout building day f11db119f98f5c3ba7c369f7a133ee97.jpgd5a0b23b8acc1c3ec0c1145937bed57c.jpg
Maybe next time !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

• Like 3

11 hours ago, CatfoodRob said:

I was up at RS Propmasters yesterday and we were trying to join in , but weren't technical enough . Pity as it was a full on scout building day f11db119f98f5c3ba7c369f7a133ee97.jpgd5a0b23b8acc1c3ec0c1145937bed57c.jpg
Maybe next time !

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ah that's a shame!  I think it was the first time many of us had used Google Meetups so there were more than a few technical issues.  Hopefully you all can join us for the next one.