Ryi'nocks Biker Scout WIP [Approval Ready?]

Ryi'nock

Hey Raoul

Looking good!  I just think you went a little too heavy on the knees and boots and if there was a way you could dial it back a little bit I think it would improve the overall look

But nice work all in all!

• Thanks 1

• 1 month later...

Aye cheers.

Thought id post this up on here as well as on the UGK.

As you said 007 had been told to tone down the weathering.

After a lot of different chemicals to try and remove the paint without sanding it off all together i think i managed to tone it down a bit.
The Boots where a nightmare as the last thing i wanted to do was bleech the leather.
So here's what ive got:

HmVJEK8.jpg

mRxj66M.jpg

R9eA6Xl.jpg

I had to remove the blaster shot on the shoulder as i couldnt tone it down without it looking terrible.

My wadding finally arrived so i cut the cod open and reinforced it. Here is a before and after shots of how i could scrunch the cod up in my hand as the wadding it came with was so thin.

82lVNlM.jpg

SUXsU90.jpg

ev5f6kW.jpg

HUS7DiZ.jpg

I did unfortunetly have some kitting up issue that time around. My cumba is not sitting high enough and isnt square on with my body. Also i think i stuck the eleastic going under my legs too high up on the cumba at the back giving that annoying scrunch back.

tQ28BlB.jpg

d9YhZbs.jpg

85LPpWb.jpg

6LdN9Yz.jpg

RKtGp8p.jpg

Cheers all with your help throught this build. :)

Ryi

If you loosen up the cod strap and pull the cod up a bit in front it should help alleviate those “crunchies” a fair bit. Apart from that you’re looking good. Best of luck with the UKG GMLs mate!

On 7/29/2020 at 2:24 AM, Retrofire said:

If you loosen up the cod strap and pull the cod up a bit in front it should help alleviate those “crunchies” a fair bit. Apart from that you’re looking good. Best of luck with the UKG GMLs mate!

The exact tip I gave him on the Nordic Garrison forum since he is moving to Norway!

Like Retrofire said, you look good to go, I hope to troop with you sometime!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys.

Just wanted to say i final thank you to all who helped me in this build. I cleared with the Nordic Garrison and 501st the other day.

TB-25525 reporting in :D

Ryi.

• Like 3

17 hours ago, Ryi'nock said:

Hi guys.

Just wanted to say i final thank you to all who helped me in this build. I cleared with the Nordic Garrison and 501st the other day.

Ryi.

Congrats buddy, access upgraded to full Pathfinder!

• Like 1

On 8/12/2020 at 1:34 AM, Ryi'nock said:

Hi guys.

Ryi.

Awesome! Welcome to the garrison and the Pathfinders!

• Like 1

I cant help but notice all the rum bottles in the background. I should've had that during my build, and maybe it would have helped me relax a bit. Congratulations on becoming a Pathfinder. 

• Haha 2

I cant help but notice all the rum bottles in the background. I should've had that during my build, and maybe it would have helped me relax a bit. Congratulations on becoming a Pathfinder. 

LOL. I can tell you right now Mark that there was more than a few times when working on my Scout drove me to drink. I’m sure I’m not alone .
  • Haha 1

17 hours ago, mickeymark34 said:

17 hours ago, AradunFF said:

LOL. I can tell you right now Mark that there was more than a few times when working on my Scout drove me to drink. I’m sure I’m not alone emoji6.png.

Hahaha yup it was needed :D 

Thanks all once again, i cant wait to start trooping. 

Ryi.