Starting my Scout build and looking for a flight suit.

petrulitar

Hey everyone! 

I'm starting my Scout build using MonCal (Far Away Creations) and teh flight suit they gave me is too small. So I'm wondering if anyone has any recommendations for purveyors. 

Thanks!

Alex

90182779_1482366341943487_8285363651993403392_n.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_sid=b96e70&_nc_ohc=NmPmAfn3US4AX9VbTFW&_nc_ht=scontent-ort2-2.xx&oh=a7c6d22bca0e92ca017ab8f4a4f9435c&oe=5E9BD695

Most of us use the Red cap coveralls. They are found on Amazon. I used my suit jacket size and it was a good fit. You will need to remove the back and side pokets.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Did you ask Mon Cal about exchanging for a size up?

There are a few vendors for undersuits -- KirptonTop on Etsy (always select FedEx shipping), Steph's Imperial Outfitters on Facebook. KriptonTop does everything made to measure. I believe Steph does hers in runs.

As Dmorja said, other folks choose to tailor their own softgoods using either the RadKap coveralls, or Colossus coveralls. I like the Colossus ones better, as they breathe a bit better and aren't super short in the torso, like the RedKap.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B07BK87DYM/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B007EZ1DB4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

• Like 1

Thanks Chopper and Dmorja! I Emailed Cal just now. I'm just not expecting them to get back to me in a timely manner, since it took 3 years for the kit to deliver and communication with them is atrocious. 

So I wanted to see what my other options were, and it sounds like I have many. My Mon Cal suit was too small in the torso, so it sounds like Colossus might be a good option.