3dCauldron EC-17 from Etsy

clayorrnot

Was looking into buying a holdout blaster on etsy and I came across this one. It's pretty cheap compared to the others I've seen. This guy seems to have really good reviews on his other SW props so I was wondering if anyone has experience with this prop specifically. Looking towards SC armor so if you have that too, that would be even more of a plus! 

hob.jpg

Not familiar with that seller.

Also, hard to say for sure without measurements, but it looks a little small in the gloved hand photo.

If the seller Is just printing the scout blaster model that's been floating around the net, then it's definitely undersized. 

• 3 months later...
On 2/25/2020 at 6:18 AM, Chopper said:

Not familiar with that seller.

Also, hard to say for sure without measurements, but it looks a little small in the gloved hand photo.

If the seller Is just printing the scout blaster model that's been floating around the net, then it's definitely undersized. 

I just purchased this kit and assembled it not too long ago. There's a lot of touch up work that needs to be done, as you can see in the pics below. The size of it seems to be in line with the measurements on the blaster comparison thread, as this kit measures 8 inches long 

0619201102_HDR.jpg.4a6703d444dc74535edfea699567a9fd.jpg0619201103_HDR.jpg.aba34a8812f9470dd50c03e26bee77a2.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thank you very much for the follow up, Marc. Glad to hear that it's sized appropriately.

• 6 months later...

bought this kit as well, i can say it needs a lot of love to get rid of the print lines. the fitment was off on the parts that had round dimples and holes (used for alignment, the diameters were off)...maybe i got a...dare i say "bad batch" 😉 *dadum-tiss*

i personally would send a buyer else where..