Reference pics of the INTER Sierra Sneakers

Whiskey

Awesome. Does anyone know if a pair of these has ever surfaced? I've seen the Sierra IVs numerous times and own two pairs (one pair Inter and 1 pair Hi-Tec) but I've never seen these come up anywhere... Do we know if the name of this particular shoe?

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Whoaw!! Finally a picture of the exact model - awesome find!! Where did those come up?
I asked this as well with no response... anyone have an answer?

I got these photos from a fake/scam website attempting to sell a line of clothing. New and vintage. 

Upon research, I found the servers are in Japan, but the host computer was in a flat in England. 
when I asked if I can purchase that exact boots he had used for his thumbnail, he closed up shop and reopened under a different name. And again, and again. Now I can’t seem to find his new site. 

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
2 hours ago, FoximalFox said:

What's the difference between "Inter" and "Hi-Tec"?

Inter seemed to come before Hi-Tec. Dunno if the former was bought by the latter or simply changed their name from one to the other. The biggest physical difference is the lack of the horizontal rib between the vertical sections of tread on the outside of the sole. The Hi-Tec Sierra Sneakers IV don't have them.

• Like 2

Actually...even Inter ones don't have that rib. I have a pair of each...neither have the rib. Pretty sure the boot we're actually looking for was a different numbered iteration of the Sierra Sneaker

• Like 4

1 hour ago, Dart said:

Inter seemed to come before Hi-Tec. Dunno if the former was bought by the latter or simply changed their name from one to the other. The biggest physical difference is the lack of the horizontal rib between the vertical sections of tread on the outside of the sole. The Hi-Tec Sierra Sneakers IV don't have them.

I thought Inter just licensed the design from Hi-Tec?  Hi-Tec is from Modesto, which is George Lucas' hometown.  So makes sense LFL would use a local company for costumes that were made in northern California.    

• Like 2