Scout Armor on display?

Whiskey

Here’s another chance to see the actual scout armor. (Maybe?)  looks a bit off

Looks like it’ll be on display again  

just not sure where yet

The poor scout will need some serious attention 

2ugdocp.jpg

• Thanks 1

Yeah, agreed with Tim. That is absolutely not screen used. 

Hard to say who the armor maker is from this angle, but yeah, that's definitely not the screen armor. 

Looks like WTF armor.   And the weathering is all wrong.  That's not black rattle can....

• Like 1

4 hours ago, BikerScout007 said:

Looks like WTF armor.   And the weathering is all wrong.  That's not black rattle can....

It does. What a bad job they did dressing that mannequin.

• Like 2

Wow.  It actually made it to SDCC looking like that?  I think I just threw up in my mouth a little.

How can they call that "screen used"?  It is the wrong colour for f sake!

The bund is round his waist, and if I'm not mistaken the flak vest is missing?

At least they put the knees on the right way round this time.

It could possibly be prototyping from the armor squad at LFL. Maybe it’s something Nilo had made to see if George approved before he went all in on production then they made changes to the kits that we recognize today.

Scouts are coming in The Mandalorian from teased behind the scene shots. Could this be the updated iteration?

But I agree the dressing is god awful!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

On 7/21/2019 at 3:54 PM, theenglishdjentleman said:

Scouts are coming in The Mandalorian from teased behind the scene shots. Could this be the updated iteration?

But I agree the dressing is god awful!

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

I hope not.  I remember the scouts from Mandalorian looked to have some differences, but this just looks like poor dressing.

looks like they tried to fix him on Friday night/Saturday morning 

2mpe53n.jpg

I was there dressed in my scout, when I saw a couple of Lucasfilm reps was staring at me while I was getting a better look at the mess on stage

• Like 1

I have a strong feeling the Scout on display was from The Mandalorian. I had a chance to see all the armor at the show and everything else was from the Disney era with the new TK and tie pilots, and all the sequal armor. With the sandy weathering and the known speeder bikes in the show I would be suprised if this isn't from there. Plus if it is a tie suit under the armor I feel like that would make sense to put underneath to help save money since they could use it for other costumes as well. 

4 hours ago, Mavik said:

I have a strong feeling the Scout on display was from The Mandalorian. I had a chance to see all the armor at the show and everything else was from the Disney era with the new TK and tie pilots, and all the sequal armor. With the sandy weathering and the known speeder bikes in the show I would be suprised if this isn't from there. Plus if it is a tie suit under the armor I feel like that would make sense to put underneath to help save money since they could use it for other costumes as well. 

Yeah I've heard that theory kicking around and it totally sounds reasonable.