Shirt/pants vendor question

Hasaki

Has anyone ever dealt with The DarkSide Closet on Facebook (https://www.facebook...DarkSideCloset/)? They've got pretty good reviews and he states that they meet level 1 requirements. It seems they've only been on FB since June of 2017 so they are a relatively new vendor. However, their prices seem pretty good. $235 for lvl1 shirt and trousers made to my dimensions. Turnaround time is about 4 weeks or less. I saw one get his stuff back in a week.

Any opinions? Any other vendors with better pricing?

Thanks for any and all info.

Has anyone ever dealt with The DarkSide Closet on Facebook (https://www.facebook...DarkSideCloset/)? They've got pretty good reviews and he states that they meet level 1 requirements. It seems they've only been on FB since June of 2017 so they are a relatively new vendor. However, their prices seem pretty good. $235 for lvl1 shirt and trousers made to my dimensions. Turnaround time is about 4 weeks or less. I saw one get his stuff back in a week.

Okay according to what I've seen the stuff is quality and prices are in line with other Shoretrooper soft good makers. You may fire when ready

Okay according to what I've seen the stuff is quality and prices are in line with other Shoretrooper soft good makers. You may fire when ready

Roger, roger!

Thanks for the info.

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...

Mike Q is the owner of Darkside Closet and a squad member of mine. Quality products and at a fair price not mentioning superior customer service. :)

Link here: SlushiestMJ

• 2 years later...
On 3/6/2021 at 4:32 AM, Christian chile said:

Pero esa camisa es aceptada por la 501st??????

As far as I know, the shirts made by DSC all meet current CRL requirements for the 501st.  Ask him for some pics and you'll see.  Mike is a good guy and is great to work with.  :) 

On 3/6/2021 at 3:32 AM, Christian chile said:

Pero esa camisa es aceptada por la 501st??????

Si, todos los productos de Mike estan echos a calidad y son acceptados por la 501 siempre y cuando mandes las medidas correctas para que te quepan bien. 

6 hours ago, Cricket said:

Hasta donde yo sé, todas las camisas fabricadas por DSC cumplen con los requisitos actuales de CRL para el 501. Pídele unas fotos y ya verás. Mike es un buen tipo y es genial para trabajar con. :) 

Ok gracias voy a hablar con el 

• Like 1