I'm new but looking forward to this!

Hello and thanks for having me!

First let me start with a brief history

I am a 4x cancer survivor, and "rounds" 1-3 were fought at ages 4, 8, and 12 all at Seattle Children's hospital. Round number 4 was fought and won 6yrs ago at the age of 24. It wasn't until last year that I knew there was a garrison in my area, and I met them at a fundraiser type event at my local brewery @HellbentBrewingCompany

I am finally ready to get my build up and running and I'm wondering if people can get me pointers on how/where to start. I am planing to go to my first build party hopefully on the 20th of January so how should I start?

Thanks in advance for any advice

• Like 3

Welcome aboard.

You've already made your start. You're here in the right place.

Have a search around, ask questions.

Things you'll need to consider. Your physical size (some kits are better suited to different frames etc), budget, time scale, ability and ultimately your overall accuracy.

If you're on a limited budget, then putting work in yourself by making various bits will reduce the costs.

If your creative ability is limited, then you may have to be prepared to expand your envelope a little. You sound like a chap who can deal with a challenge anyway, so this shouldn't present a problem.

Research is the key. But we're all here to help.

Welcome to the forums!

I'm from Garrison Titan(I go by DemonDucky on the GT boards), I remember you from that troop, I was the 181st TIE pilot and my wife was the Jawa there. We will be at that build party on the 20th we are working on adult scouts for her and myself, and a kids scout for our 7 year old. We are hoping some of the experienced TB's from the garrison will be there too, so you should get a good look at a scout in all stages!

• Like 1

Welcome to the Pathfinder forum!