Help with finding the right seller...

Wannabe Scout Trooper

I have a set. Yes it tends to yellow quick. However the kit I have and I've seen a couple of other older kits still as white as they can be. Hard to work with no not really. It's just a add strapping kit and fit to you kit. Accurate yes more so than most. However there's a very accurate kit out as of now.

Is MC armor good? I've heard that MC can yellow and become brittle and is harder to work with but it's very accurate. But I've also heard some MC owners say they love their armor. anyone that can help?

I don't own a set of MC but this is what I have seen on Scouts I know that do have it. No idea if they have changed things up in the past year or not.

The accuracy of the MC is very high but the biggest problem with them isn't the yellowing, it's the extremely long wait times to get anything. Up to 18 months.

• Like 1

I've worn MC armour for the past 7 years, and it's definitely showing its age. It is cracking in all the expected spots, and while it's slightly yellowing, my KS helmet is more yellowed.

While I'd love a new kit, I think I'm just going to try to repair this one and repaint it.

• Like 1

How about SC? Is there anyone who has had SC for a while?

Yeah that's probably the most popular kit. Super fast on the delivery, very easy assembly. Not as high on accuracy but approvable for Lancer

How about SC? Is there anyone who has had SC for a while?

I’ve had SC for about a year and a half and it’s been great. No yellowing at all. I’m not one for weathering so I clean it after every troop with Clorox wipes and a magic eraser. Still bright and white.