Biker Scout color scheme for painting helmet

Dacrol

Hi all!!

I'm finishing the assembly of my new RS helmet and i'd be very appreciated if someone could help me with the exact colors to Saint helmet and snout. Which kind of white, black, and grey, with referencia to Hhumbrol or montana if possible.

Thanks!!!

Hi all!!

I'm finishing the assembly of my new RS helmet and i'd be very appreciated if someone could help me with the exact colors to Saint helmet and snout. Which kind of white, black, and grey, with referencia to Hhumbrol or montana if possible.

Thanks!!!

Did you ask RS Props? They might tell you what paints they used. They have been painting the helmets with a matte white, which I understand is not correct, but I don't know about their black and gray.

According to the Costumes books, the helmets were painted Ferrari white, but any gloss white would do. A lot of folks use satin black for the snout and then a medium gray for the aspirator.

Hi! I asked to RS staff but i'm still waiting at this moment.

Thanks por your help, I thought that probably there was in this forum any data about the colors to get a more uniform look, due to most of brands assign the same color numbering to their products to be universal. Then I'll be waiting for RS answer... to get the best results as possible, at least with grey color.

Thanks again for your help!!! :-D

Hi! I asked to RS staff but i'm still waiting at this moment.

Thanks por your help, I thought that probably there was in this forum any data about the colors to get a more uniform look, due to most of brands assign the same color numbering to their products to be universal. Then I'll be waiting for RS answer... to get the best results as possible, at least with grey color.

Thanks again for your help!!! :-D

Please post here if you get a response from RS. Thanks!

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

No we have so far not decided on exact colors for the Scout. It's been kept broad because 1) we don't know for sure, like we do with the Shoretrooper, which exact colors were used and 2) it makes it easy for people in different countries who don't have access to the same paints.

Just match the colors as best as you can!

• Like 1

• 3 weeks later...