Recommended armor for 6' people?

Wannabe Scout Trooper

was wondering what brand armor should be used for all the taller troopers.. any recommendations?
One of the great things about the scout is how versatile/modular the armor is. The same kit can work for people with a wide variety of body types.

Whereas with a classic TK the girth of your limbs or the length of your thigh, shin, etc may necessitate a particular maker who's stuff is "bigger", the stripped down armor of the scout offers more flexibility since it can be positioned on the wearer more easily for the right look.

To me, height is less of a consideration with the scout than "round-ness" for lack of a better term. Some armor lends itself to bigger troopers better than others. I'm 6' with SC armor and a KS lid. I have a friend who's barely over 5' with the same armor.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

One of the great things about the scout is how versatile/modular the armor is. The same kit can work for people with a wide variety of body types.

Whereas with a classic TK the girth of your limbs or the length of your thigh, shin, etc may necessitate a particular maker who's stuff is "bigger", the stripped down armor of the scout offers more flexibility since it can be positioned on the wearer more easily for the right look.

To me, height is less of a consideration with the scout than "round-ness" for lack of a better term. Some armor lends itself to bigger troopers better than others. I'm 6' with SC armor and a KS lid. I have a friend who's barely over 5' with the same armor.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

ok thanks for the help!

• 1 month later...