Mr Pauls Shoretrooper Build

mr paul

• 2 weeks later...

I am finally able to fit my latest belt boxes to my kit. Here is a tutorial showing how the belt boxes are fitted to the belt.

Uperz6g.jpg

JHbgc9J.jpg

1fqewxK.jpg

4spo7EN.jpg

1S7Ogn4.jpg

aplAVJI.jpg

5FKGmbP.jpg

Mo7wBOf.jpg

Q8WRRAK.jpg

tzymHp1.jpg

ZLgE1Rq.jpg

3z29mkq.jpg

EQsWXWW.jpg

S3UtCON.jpg

VH0YNH5.jpg

3St2fwf.jpg

tjyujxt.jpg

LotN2YK.jpg

WxcEIkn.jpg

cRmgMPU.jpg

C3JbGvT.jpg

9FsheHE.jpg

eRTY6Qg.jpg

• Like 1

As I am always looking to improve my kit and feel I have exhausted what can be done with my current suit I have formed a team of artists, industry insiders and ST enthusiasts to bring a new, improved and accurate armour to the community. Here are some sneak peeks of it so far.

7PToRPN.jpg

zGqwJ4b.png

O8UzY62.png

OWoLsax.png

WWpn0SW.jpg

qKja1nw.png

GKE48i8.jpg

• Like 1

Hi, looks good. How did you trim the belt? Did you just cut it?

Sendt fra min F8331 med Tapatalk

Here is the prototype of the right shin we are working on. Straight off the print bed to be finished by myself. I am awaiting the other parts to arrive to complete this shin. As it is, it expands to allow my foot to pass through and currently appears to be the correct scale.

pQ481PL.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Prototype right shoulder bell, bicep and forearm all 3d printed and screen accurate. I am very pleased with how these have turned out. Details are included on the inside that were present on the screen used parts thanks to some great information provided to this project. Note there will be a left and right shoulder bell. They are not the same shape.

qBo4BNj.png

The benefit of 3D printing these new generation armours is that you can mimic the thickness of the material used on the screen seen costumes. Something vac forming cannot do.

bY9ZElK.jpg

• Like 2

The shins were printed but unfortunately things were not working out as they should. It does however prove how vital it is to prototype and have the actual parts in hand before ticking them off as done. Here are the V2 shins and they are looking great as a render. Very confident with these thanks to our talented 3d artist. Next step is to print these and make sure they are good to go.

jG8SqXG.png

• Like 2

The outside of the right forearm printed and prepped. No print lines visible and ready for the inner half and cover strip to be assembled. The assembly of these individual components will be screen accurate as well.

iiraLAk.jpg

1QRYBbX.jpg

• Like 1

If you are not in on the Haskell Mackowski, Nico Henderson Shoretrooper helmet run then why not? Hit Haskell up on FB and get on a run right now. This helmet is very, very accurate and scaled correctly. Beautiful work.

mCo296Z.jpg

• Like 1

If you are not in on the Haskell Mackowski, Nico Henderson Shoretrooper helmet run then why not? Hit Haskell up on FB and get on a run right now. This helmet is very, very accurate and scaled correctly. Beautiful work.

mCo296Z.jpg

Been drooling over that helmet in the FB group. Will have to wait awhile though, need a new Scout Helmet first! :)
  • Like 1