Bucket issue

Gar Rossi

The little rivet inside my biker scout helmet detached from the inside and now my visor is detached. How do I fix this problem? It's an SC helmet and I had them put it together when I bought it so I have no idea what to do and I don't want to mess it up trying to fix it without know the intricacies of it.

Do you have pictures? There should be NO rivets in the assemble of the SC helmet.The visor is held in place by the 3M Bolt or "elevator screw". Some people like myself have added E6000 glue to hold the "cheeks" securely to the faceplate to add extra hold.

I'm having some issues trying to upload the pic, saying the pic was too large. But I must add that it's the lens, and not the visor, that I'm having trouble with. I did speak with SC, from where I got the helmet, and they will be sending me a replacement tab because the part that bends is becoming weak and I'm afraid will break if I mess with it anymore. SC told me to slide the lens over the metal post of the rivet and that's when the bendy piece started to look as if it was going to break. Sorry to be a bother to everyone but I appreciate the responses.

Make sure it's high-temperature hot glue. The regular stuff gets soft at a much lower temperature.

• Like 1