RS Props news

stasz

i guess, time will tell ... but...

before their site said "2 left" .. at the end of last week i ordered 2 more from them.

i received an email from them stating that my kits would be manufactured next week.

so, with that being said/known i see they dont have a stock pile ready to ship out.

as well, they do say it is a "strictly limited edition"

some of their other products that where limited have not been released again.

if they are truly limited and with the efx limited edition scout helmets ... i guess, i wonder who has the rights to next the batch of scout helmets?

can rs/efx keep rolling out helmets month after month? do they have to buy the rights to do another run? when they have the rights to do a run are they limited to how many they can produce?

i would love to know how the rights/quantities work for prop makers like them when working with lineage stuff.

as well, its not a nice thing to do to your customers claiming something is limited then go and release it later .. how would those 20 tk's helmet owners feel if they see rs release their limited edition tk helmets again or even the 200 signature helmet owners? im sure most wouldnt be happy.

guess like i started out saying here ..time will tell.

Well, RS does not have any rights or a license to sell SW props. They're kind of using a void in UK jurisdiction...long story.

The label "strictly limited" is simply to create demand and justify higher prices. I know for a fact that neither the kits nor the assembled helmets were limited. Well, the assembled helmets were kind of limited because they grew tired of making them but the numbers they assigned to the individual helmet were bogus.

I would be extremely surprised if they ever turned down any inquiry about a bikerscout helmet kit.

• Like 3