Lancer standard for Blaster

I'm slowly getting closer to putting in an application for Lancer and am now onto my holdout blaster.

I have a 3D printed model, so the scope is hollow and so is the barrel. I know the screen used models were a solid lump of rubber so I've filled the above.

My question is when it comes to painting does it need to be plain flat black to meet Lancer standard (as per those seen on screen) or can I add a little weathering for a bit of realism?

I would just paint it. When going Lancer your going for screen accuracy. None of the screen used blasters that we know of were weathered.

It's going to get a bit beat up when you troop so it'll weather itself :D

Sent from my VS985 4G using Tapatalk

• Like 1

It's going to get a bit beat up when you troop so it'll weather itself :D

Yes! My first blaster it was one of Smitty's. We had a downtown troop long story short my blaster came out of my holster slid into traffic and was ran over by two cars. True story! Nothing was broken. Just a few scratches.

• Like 2

Yes! My first blaster it was one of Smitty's. We had a downtown troop long story short my blaster came out of my holster slid into traffic and was ran over by two cars. True story! Nothing was broken. Just a few scratches.

I remember when he offered those here and you picked one up. Pretty sturdy man. :)

• Like 1

I have a 3D printed blaster as well. I have no real advice here as I'm no lancer. But I did some modifications to mine I will share after work. I know I need to fill in my barrel as well, but I used kids binoculars to make lenses for my scope.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

I'll join in on this thread. I have the blaster from TrooperBay, and I think it's amazing :)

Does this blaster meet the Lancer requirements?

142sm8p.png

2sbn8kh.png

The scope sets to far forward on the hyperfirm that Trooperbay sells.

If you can't get a DVH blaster reach out to TD eightninesixsix via WTF. He makes a really nice Scout blaster. I got a kids sized one for my boys build.

Where would one go to order one of Smitty`s blasters?

• Like 1