BikerScout007's "Strider" build

That “leash” set up is clever! What a great idea. That’s why these questions, WIPs, and discussions are so great. There’s always a new trick being brought to the table. Thanks for sharing that.

Thanks! I really never thought much of it being a good idea as it was kind of last minute idea. Back in 2003, I had knocked a TD end cap off leaning on a wall at a troop.  I had no idea. Another trooper saw it and got it for me. So I decided to make the back up leash to attach to each inside end caps. Hasn't been a problem since. If a cap does knock off it will be easier to feel and see to prevent loss.  Hope it helps others that worry about it.

Back to Mickeys thread. Mickey, I may have questions on the shoulder strap once I get to it and I like what you did here, but can't totally make out the layers.  It's my number one issue for my armor at troops. I'll be back to ask later. Thanks again for this golden thread! 

• Like 1

On 8/28/2020 at 11:57 PM, evnltr said:

Thanks! I really never thought much of it being a good idea as it was kind of last minute idea. Back in 2003, I had knocked a TD end cap off leaning on a wall at a troop.  I had no idea. Another trooper saw it and got it for me. So I decided to make the back up leash to attach to each inside end caps. Hasn't been a problem since. If a cap does knock off it will be easier to feel and see to prevent loss.  Hope it helps others that worry about it.

Back to Mickeys thread. Mickey, I may have questions on the shoulder strap once I get to it and I like what you did here, but can't totally make out the layers.  It's my number one issue for my armor at troops. I'll be back to ask later. Thanks again for this golden thread! 

Let me know, man.  I'm here for it