Flight suit question for the ladies!

miamuerta

Hello all! So, I hope to be gearing up for a build very soon and I don't really know which way to go for the flight suit. The CRL states that a one or two-piece suit is acceptable. With that being said, I’d like to know what the majority of you ladies prefer wearing. Is the one-piece difficult when it comes to bathroom breaks? Does a two-piece really make a big difference in ease? Any suggestions and advice on this would be very much appreciated. Thanks!

A fellow female biker in our garrison normally wears a one piece but for longer troops she prefers two wear a two piece for bathroom breaks. Unless you want to take everything off to go to the bathroom then a two piece is a good option ;)

• Like 1

Potty before you troop. I know that doesn't work all the time. And for a guy, it's not as easy as a simple unzip like in jeans. We also have to remove the belt and cummerbund. This is why I have coined the term poop before you troop. (That phrase is trademarked by Bubonos INC and not to be used w/o written authorization and consent of before mentioned parties)

But I know a few ladies go with a two piece. This is a real good idea. I know it can be much harder for a female to hold it in from what I see as a father of two girls. I like the flight suit look better and many scouts do as well. So like mentioned above, may be invest in both as you can afford it. But go for whatever you feel would be more comfortable for you to start. A couple hour troop goes by before you know it, and other troops may not give you time to stop to potty. So go when you get there is always the best idea and be considerate about the amount of fluids you take in during the troop. It gets HOT in Louisiana, and some events we need to keep water close by. You also see troopers come and go the whole time for bathroom breaks. We can change in under 5 minutes, but a TK takes much longer. So I feel if I pee less, we will have a trooper present for fans most of the time. Unrelated topic, I'm extremely ADHD and tend to wonder off to play with attendees of said event. So a trooper present may not always be the case trooping with me if your costume requires lots of breaks.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J120A using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Well thanks, fellas! Going before is really a no-brainer. I guess I'm just more curious about the effort it takes to get the gear off and back on again. If it is just a 5 minute thing, that doesn't really sound too bad! Having both is a great idea, though. ðŸ‘ðŸ»ðŸ˜€

• Like 1

Hi Mia, we have ladies and gents in 2 piece undersuits in our Garrison . I can be at a con or in a parade and not have to worry, they are very comfy, Ive also even popped on the two piece While driving to a troop when the time is short. Even wearing the pants there when it's a car park change.

Making a two piece is also very easy.

Good luck Mia

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

I am currently working on my flight suit. I bought a one piece flight suit. I had to take it up since I have a small body frame. I have cut the suit in two pieces and put in two separating zippers(hidden). I am planning on putting in hidden buttons and use Velcro to connect the two pieces.