EFX Shipping in August?

This doesn't affect me at all, but this should be pretty exciting for those who pre ordered!

5be5adb7a1b7fb4704a702d44294f248.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

• Like 2

Ya it doesn't make a difference to me either as I already have my RS, but getting more and more Scout helmets out in the wild that have screen lineage is a great thing for the community!

• Like 1

I just wonder why they even bother giving out new release dates. This is, what, the 8th new release update? Wake me up when somebody indeed holds the efx helmet in his hands ;-)

• Like 2

Ya it doesn't make a difference to me either as I already have my RS, but getting more and more Scout helmets out in the wild that have screen lineage is a great thing for the community!

I don't disagree but the pricing is way too much. An RS or an eFX is just too crazy expensive for a bucket. Other than the scouts in this det who's going to know if I'm in an Altmann's, SC or an RS?

• 2 weeks later...

I don't disagree but the pricing is way too much. An RS or an eFX is just too crazy expensive for a bucket. Other than the scouts in this det who's going to know if I'm in an Altmann's, SC or an RS?

The beauty is in the eye of the beholder, as well as price and accuracy. In the end you are buying the helmet for yourself. If you want a less accurate helmet for less money, then is perfectly ok if you are happy with it.