What is an Lancer Scout?

Hey, guys. I am really, really REALLY new to the Pathfinders detachment. I have heard of Lancer scouts, scouts with maximum screen accuracy. But, I have no idea what exactly what it is is, for example, is it a rank? A group? So far, I couldn't find that much info on it. Or is a completely different thing? Thanks!

There is basic approval, and then there is Lancer.. it is a step up from basic approval to a much more screen accurate representation.. it is completely optional and up to you to decide what level of accuracy you want to go for. See here http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showforum=63 for the CRL/requirements for basic and lancer, afaik you can build your suit to lancer spec right away which would be recommended but you must pass basic in order to apply for lancer. Applying for lancer is the same process I believe as applying for basic except according to your GML for your location there may be a couple very minor differences in order to be approved. I guess you could call it a rank yea, you get a badge next to your avatar :P

• Like 2

A lot of 501st costumes have higher levels, L2, L3, in bikers case its Lancer (L2), Stormtrooper EIB (L2) or Centurion (L3), Officers Executor (L2) or Imperator (L3), basically it's just making your costume more screen accurate, quite easy if you do it from the get go but not hard to work up to after basic approval.

• Like 2

Hey, guys. I am really, really REALLY new to the Pathfinders detachment. I have heard of Lancer scouts, scouts with maximum screen accuracy. But, I have no idea what exactly what it is is, for example, is it a rank? A group? So far, I couldn't find that much info on it. Or is a completely different thing? Thanks!

A gallery of the current Lancers may be found here:

http://www.bikerscout.net/lancers/

• Like 2