TB-43043 Requesting Lancer Status (APPROVED)

Hadde

Hello,

I have made the necessary changes including trimming the belt, new bells, and shortening the mudflap. I believe I have done everything that was requested so i'm ready to try this again haha :lol: I also changed the bell bicep strap back to the 1 3/8 size instead of the 1/2 inch.

Thank you in advance for your time and consideration!

EDIT: I noticed you could see the yellow wampa wear tags on the gloves. I apologize for this!! I have removed the tag and will post a picture at the bottom.

KUQDYGL.jpg

ITGm0Th.jpg

v7pz9Y6.jpg

F54Y9S4.jpg

IWROdGw.jpg

lTwknC5.jpg

imzz6G9.jpg

3G6eS7M.jpg

M5XOcpt.jpg

30IM3OL.jpg

EO5Azk4.jpg

34x4Jw8.jpg

Jzkp81l.jpg

SHjbV6a.jpg

kEuejcB.jpg

• Like 1

I have seen the post Chef made in the 2016/17 Lancer standards and I went ahead and changed the bicep armor strap to 2 inches.

Thank you all!

UTGnjZ4.jpg

28xlwgY.jpg

• Like 1

Hello all and sorry for the spam. I still think my mudflap is a bit too long even after trimming 2 inches off so I just wanted to get some opinions before I did anything else to it. I know there are alot of pending apps in right now and I'm not in a rush at all but I just wanted to mention it. Thank you guys and keep up the good work!

• Like 1

Hello all and sorry for the spam. I still think my mudflap is a bit too long even after trimming 2 inches off so I just wanted to get some opinions before I did anything else to it. I know there are alot of pending apps in right now and I'm not in a rush at all but I just wanted to mention it. Thank you guys and keep up the good work!

I would hold off on making any changes at this time while your application is under review ;)

• Like 1

Derek,

the Lancer Review Team and CS has completed their review and I'm happy to congratulate you on achieving Lancer status!

Jim will make sure you'll get your badge and make the official announcement. Please send your action picture to Cheyenne (Forest Ranger) and we'll get you added to the wall.

Now get and your speeder bike and report for duty :)

• Like 1

Congrats and welcome to the Lancer ranks

What a way to start the day!

Thank you all very much! I'm honored to be apart of the ranks. I'll get that picture sent over asap. Thank you again!