Biker Scout Blaster from TrooperBay

Hi guys!

Another question from the rookie coming up ;)

I've just placed my order on some stuff from Trooperbay.com. First I bought a Kenner Blaster from a dude here in Norway, but that turned out to be to big for the boot holster. So from Trooperbay today, I bought the Biker Scout Blaster among other things.

Does anyone have this blaster? I would like to see some detailed pictures since the pictures at Trooperbay was only from both sides. I would most of all see how the forming of the Scope barrel looks (from the eye side of the barrel).

That's a hyperfirm blaster. It's a rubber blaster. I have one and my complaint is the scope sets to far forward. Other than that it's a really nice blaster. A lot of us have em.

Thank you for the reply :) But does the scope think make it a problem to fit in the holster?

Thank you for the reply :) But does the scope think make it a problem to fit in the holster?

No problem with holster fit, depending on the armor you choose. It works in the KS, SC, and other kits with no problems. The scope comment is relative to its accuracy compared to the original onscreen blaster.

• Like 1