*updated* Finally have the correct "bolts"

It turns out it was actually a Kropserkel. So now that I know this LOL. Any known issues I need to know about? Also I took a picture of the "bolt covers" I know they have to be concave for lancer status. Will these work?

20170411_210041_zpsjxs33wjy.jpg

20170411_210049_zpss4qnc8qi.jpg

20170411_210109_zpswo7ujjbe.jpg

There's a few scouts with the KS so you should be fine. Never seen bolt covers before and that's a new one on me. You might want to swap those out for the 3M bolts. It will give it a smoother finish and they are Lancer level. You can find them here: http://forum.bikerscout.net/index.php?showtopic=10270.

Depending on how old it is, you might need to swap out the snout greeblie. I heard they have a better one lately but the old one is way off.

This is what I'll call the old one (needs replacing):

Screenshot_2016-09-27-09-34-18-1.png

And this is what it should look like:

SWH_Biker_scout_trooper_16.jpg

There's a few scouts with the KS so you should be fine. Never seen bolt covers before and that's a new one on me. You might want to swap those out for the 3M bolts. It will give it a smoother finish and they are Lancer level. You can find them here: http://forum.bikersc...howtopic=10270.

I already have them ordered ;) Now I just have to figure out how to install them once I get them...

Depending on how old it is, you might need to swap out the snout greeblie. I heard they have a better one lately but the old one is way off.

This is what I'll call the old one (needs replacing):

Screenshot_2016-09-27-09-34-18-1.png

And this is what it should look like:

SWH_Biker_scout_trooper_16.jpg

Already spoke with DVH. Will be getting one with my Hold Out blaster in May.

• Like 1

Drop a note when your bolts come in and we'll be happy to give you a hand. It's pretty straightforward so no worries mate😀

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Thanks. Its gonna be interesting because the face mask is actually riveted (sp). So I will have to drill them out first.

You can leave the rivets in place and just trim and glue the 3M bolt cover over it. When I had a KS, that's how mine was done.

IMG_4591b_zps9ac60e28.jpg

IMG_4596b_zps2870e521.jpg