Cheesewhoopy Pre clearance photos

Looking really good. I'd just raise your pouches a bit and turn those biceps parts forward some.

Thanks man. Gotta do some tweaking for Lancer, but I'm pretty happy with how it came out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Nicely done! Other than what Jim recommend on the pouches you done a hell of a nice job!

Thanks! I sewed them to my cummerbund, so I'm just gonna wear the cummerbund a little higher to fix that issue.

Easy approval. Agree on the pouches. You could do a master class on Optimal Scout Weathering.

Really, really well done!

Thanks brother! This costume became such an obsession for me, I'm glad to see everything came together. Gonna wear the cummerbund a little higher to raise the pouches.

• Like 2

Looks excellent! The weathering is spot on. Get that armor approved and get set up for Lancer. There have been some updates to the Lancer requirements so please make sure to check the Lancer area of the forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Looks excellent! The weathering is spot on. Get that armor approved and get set up for Lancer. There have been some updates to the Lancer requirements so please make sure to check the Lancer area of the forum.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Appreciate man, I can't wait to apply for lancer!

Thanks brother! This costume became such an obsession for me, I'm glad to see everything came together. Gonna wear the cummerbund a little higher to raise the pouches.

Agree on the bund...my ONLY nit pick is the belt is too low. Common mistake, wearing it where you wear a regular belt. If you move the belt up across your belly button and the bund up so the bottom is behind the belt, it should be perfect!

Agree on the bund...my ONLY nit pick is the belt is too low. Common mistake, wearing it where you wear a regular belt. If you move the belt up across your belly button and the bund up so the bottom is behind the belt, it should be perfect!

Looking at it now, you're totally right. I thought something felt a little off. I'll wear the belt an inch or two higher next time I gear up. I think wearing the belt higher will also help with the pot belly look my bund is giving me right now lol

I think wearing the belt higher will also help with the pot belly look my bund is giving me right now lol

LOL, I wish it did. I have the same problem--gotta keep reminding myself to stand up straighter. I blame it on the pouches.

• Like 2

Nice looking scout! Easy pass for basic

LOL, I wish it did. I have the same problem--gotta keep reminding myself to stand up straighter. I blame it on the pouches.

It's hard to do in a TB. It gives your back a s shape.

It's hard to do in a TB. It gives your back a s shape.

I have the same issue. Considered putting a steel rod in my bund😀. I'm thinking we need a detachment Chiropractor.