TB 13016 Requesting Lancer Status (WITHDRAWN)

PhinScout

Thanks for the feedback....for the forth time.

Every time I fix the issues in any given picture, 10 more pop up. I built this to Lancer spec and have submitted pictures 4 times, each time being told different things to fix.

I believe I am done at this point.....thank you!

Can you please clarify? We've provided feedback each time and realize that this may seem like a laborious process. You've come a long way and are almost there.

Can you please clarify? We've provided feedback each time and realize that this may seem like a laborious process. You've come a long way and are almost there.

No need to clarify brother. I submit pics, wait for feedback, fix the issues, then get told to fix something different. This has happened 4 times now...feel free to scroll back from the beginning.

I don't mind the feedback, but from my original pics, I was given a list of items to fix, which I did....if there were more issues at that time, they should have been addressed then.

Each picture can be picked apart for minor differences...maybe I stood a little different, maybe the lighting is different, maybe I moved a certain way and something adjusted or shifted a bit....pictures are subjective.

We have all trooped and know that how you start off looking is not how you finish...things wrinkle, things move.

Not trying to be a downer or make excuses, but when it is built with all the proper straps and rivets and fixed any initial issues that were presented upon first submission, to be told different things to fix everytime based on a quick snapshot is discouraging. I am sure I could pull a picture of any Lancer at any given troop and see a wrinkle that shouldn't be there, or something a bit off.

So, without sounding like a whiney baby any more, I will just be content with normal Pathfinder status....not sure I can please those who came before me...I am happy with my build and will continue trooping.

Thanks for everything.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

• Like 1

No need to clarify brother. I submit pics, wait for feedback, fix the issues, then get told to fix something different. This has happened 4 times now...feel free to scroll back from the beginning.

I don't mind the feedback, but from my original pics, I was given a list of items to fix, which I did....if there were more issues at that time, they should have been addressed then.

Each picture can be picked apart for minor differences...maybe I stood a little different, maybe the lighting is different, maybe I moved a certain way and something adjusted or shifted a bit....pictures are subjective.

We have all trooped and know that how you start off looking is not how you finish...things wrinkle, things move.

Not trying to be a downer or make excuses, but when it is built with all the proper straps and rivets and fixed any initial issues that were presented upon first submission, to be told different things to fix everytime based on a quick snapshot is discouraging. I am sure I could pull a picture of any Lancer at any given troop and see a wrinkle that shouldn't be there, or something a bit off.

So, without sounding like a whiney baby any more, I will just be content with normal Pathfinder status....not sure I can please those who came before me...I am happy with my build and will continue trooping.

Thanks for everything.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

I understand your frustration but respect your decision. If you decide to pursue, please send me a PM and we'll get you back in the queue. Thanks again.