New costume

Movingtarget1234

I am a noob and I would like to know some links to websites to where I can purchase vast majority what a biker scout needs. I found a site called studiocreations.com and was wondering if it is a good site to order from?

Hey Raymond

SC is a great place to get armor. But that is only one piece of the puzzle. There is no one-stop shop for getting everything, so please check out our Biker Scout forums and see what other folks have to say!

yes very. I have a SC an it looks an feels great when ya put it on. The customer service is amazing too. I also got my bucket( helment) an it turned out great. Like what 007 said above there are some other kinds too. Theres nothing wrong about asking people an looking on the forums.

Hey everyone. My name is Rob. I run a podcast called The Outer Rim Rookie. I am documenting my journey to building my TB armour and joining the 501st. Its a vid/podcast that I do with a friend of mine from the Outer Rim Garrison (BC).

The first step for me was to purchase fabrics (with his help). The second step was to sign up to the forums, so here I am!

I have been fortunate to find a few things so far with little problem, BUT the hard part is the bucket and blasters. Do you guys have any suggestions of how to go about finding a rubber blaster and the more reliable/accurate vendor for a helmet.

Thx everyone!

Rob Williams

Hey everyone. My name is Rob. I run a podcast called The Outer Rim Rookie. I am documenting my journey to building my TB armour and joining the 501st. Its a vid/podcast that I do with a friend of mine from the Outer Rim Garrison (BC).

The first step for me was to purchase fabrics (with his help). The second step was to sign up to the forums, so here I am!

I have been fortunate to find a few things so far with little problem, BUT the hard part is the bucket and blasters. Do you guys have any suggestions of how to go about finding a rubber blaster and the more reliable/accurate vendor for a helmet.

Thx everyone!

Rob Williams

After you get 5 post you can access the trade forum there you'll find exactly what you need.

• Like 1

Can anyone vouch on quality and accuracy of KS out of Canada?

I like their helmets. I don't like their armor.

• 3 weeks later...

Any opinion on the scout helmets made by RS Props?

I love mine. But as far as I know they have made all the ones they are going to make and no more.

20160412_195551_zpsgtxpieui.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Hi all! My name is Lance. And I was wondering where I can buy my Scout Trooper kit including: Helmet, Armor, Boots, Flightsuit, Gloves and a Blaster. If anyone has any leads to some websites it would be appreciated. For the Galatic Empire!

Hi all! My name is Lance. And I was wondering where I can buy my Scout Trooper kit including: Helmet, Armor, Boots, Flightsuit, Gloves and a Blaster. If anyone has any leads to some websites it would be appreciated. For the Galatic Empire!

For armor there are a few different choices. The most popular being studio creations. They give you all the armor pieces/helmet pieces and strapping needed to put it all together. Just type in studio creations biker Scout on google and tthere website will come up. Walts trooper factory on facebook is also another good option for scout armor. For the gloves check out Wampawear.com they sell really nice scout gloves. For the flight suit most people use the Red Kap black coveralls which can be found on amazon for a decent price. As for the boots and soft goods check out the sale/trade are on this forum. There are several vendors that can make that stuff for you. Or there are multiple tutorials on this forum that show you how to do everything yourself and save some money.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

How do I buy the boots and the soft goods for my Biker Scout kit on the sale/trade forum? Many thanks.

You'll need a minimum of five post to access the trade forum. My advice would be to head over to the armory and look through the soft armor and boot threads. That will begin to give you an idea of what you need and even some info about suppliers. Keep posting those questions as we're here to helpðŸ‘.