Greetings from Central, IL

Fenrirkyramud

Greetings,

This has been a long time in coming. Recently decided to start a Scout build. I've been a member of the Mandalorian Mercs for about 2 years now and figured it's time to branch out. I do have an Imperial Officer's kit most of the way done. Just missing the right boots. Those tend to be the expensive parts. Been looking for the right merchant to start pricing a pieces and coming up short. Then I found a pepakura file with every hard bit for a scout. So, hoping this will ease some of the cost burden. Any and all advise is most welcome.

• Like 1

Greetings,

This has been a long time in coming. Recently decided to start a Scout build. I've been a member of the Mandalorian Mercs for about 2 years now and figured it's time to branch out. I do have an Imperial Officer's kit most of the way done. Just missing the right boots. Those tend to be the expensive parts. Been looking for the right merchant to start pricing a pieces and coming up short. Then I found a pepakura file with every hard bit for a scout. So, hoping this will ease some of the cost burden. Any and all advise is most welcome.

Welcome to 501st Pathfinders!

I have yet to see a good pepakura file for the Scout, but I remain hopeful that one day a good one will be made

Yeah, I fear this one is not detailed enough. At least it was free

Scout armor is pretty affordable! If you are looking to save money, the best way to do that is by making as many of the soft parts yourself as you can.

• 1 month later...