A few screen used costume pics

stasz

A friend from the U.K. sent me an awesome gift: the DeAgostini SW helmet issue featuring the Scout. In addition to a cool mini helmet, it comes with a magazine that has a few pics we don't see very often, and one I've never seen before. No earth shattering revelations, but I thought you all might like to see these...

Here's the issue:

20160923_074453.jpg

This was a costume test i believe. I love the thigh armor. Wish they would've kept it:

20160923_074523.jpg

This is interesting for the pouch spacing and clearly shows again that they're attached to the bund by tabs. I was surprised to see the placement of the elastic "thong" a little further up the end of the cod.

This profile pic is the one I had not seen. I'm guessing another costume test, but I suppose it could be from the assembly on the Death Star. Here again, pouch spacing: they line up with the outside edge of the chest armor. And no top strap on the knee armor:

20160923_074621.jpg

We've seen this costume test before (strapped on holster) but it also shows again the two part cod/bund, and that thong strap a bit further up the cod:

20160923_074732.jpg

Oh, and this is the rad little bucket :)

20160921_180040.jpg

There are also multiple views of a helmet. By the wear, I believe it's the same one that traveled on the concert tour. I can post pics of that as well if anyone would like.

Like I said, nothing earth shattering but wanted to share these with everyone especially since you can't really get this book in the States...

• Like 7

In looking at them again, that profile is the side view of the picture below it (though the image is flipped). You can see the strapped on holster peeking out behind the inset Kashyyyk picture...

Awesome, thanks for sharing. Very cool pics. Take a look at that profile pic. It's reversed, but the stripes on the back are...strange. They sort of look like the Ruby's version?! Two of them are shorter than the rest...

20160923_074621_zpsha3ivhoy.png

• Like 1

Those are great! And yes, lining up the pouch with the outer edge of the chest armor seems more pertinent than trying to line it up with the ribs on the bund

• Like 2

Awesome, thanks for sharing. Very cool pics. Take a look at that profile pic. It's reversed, but the stripes on the back are...strange. They sort of look like the Ruby's version?! Two of them are shorter than the rest...

20160923_074621_zpsha3ivhoy.png

THAT'S where I've seen that before!

2016-09-23%2014.33.31.jpg

• Like 1